DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Am I going to be able to watch the ACC network on August 29th?  If not I guess youtubeTV will have a great day signing up new customers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

FSU Soccer won the first live sporting event on the new ACC Network. Too bad many people in Tallahassee were unable to see it thanks to Comcast refusing to carry the ACC Network. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What is the status of Comcast adding the ACC network? Don’t be stubborn and force ACC fans to cut the cord! You have made a spot for the SEC network. It makes no sense to alienate the ACC fans by denying us this channel. Act before 8/29, please! Enough is enough.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

ComcastTeds
Official Employee
‎08-26-2019 09:37 AM
ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC and ESPN are listed below (8/31 and 9/2)

--------------------------------------

ComcastTeds,  

This is a non-sequitur "answer" to this topic / thread.  

We've been told at LEAST two things that make your post irrelevant: 

(1)  MUCH CONTENT will be MISSING!!!  Just THIS WEEK, Clemson - Georgia Tech / VPI&SU vs. Boston College, The Huddle (multiple episodes), Packer & Durham episodes, etc. etc. etc.  shall I go on  ??????????

(2) Not ONLY is THAT content missing from the Comcast lineup;  it will NOT be available on ANY of the various ESPN apps, either!  Comcast's "customer care" (sic) is preventing THAT service as well!

This is a massive failure on SO many levels.  I have to wonder about the management team, their lack of communication to customers and with their own agents we call on the phone, and their lack of customer awareness.  I'll be leaving the TV service ASAP, and the internet service as soon as your competition's install team can get me on their calendar.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Why is Comcast not carrying the ACC Network? #1 College Football team - Clemson Tigers.

Are you all kidding me?????????????  We have been with you for 15 years - no longer if you don't get this channel.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Atlanta's Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets kick off the ACC season Thursday night against the National Champions Clemson Tigers, are you telling me you dont carry the ACC Network? Do you know how many customers you are going to lose? that are going to switch to satellite? And once its done, its done. They wont come back, ever. Ive been w Comcast now Xfinity or whatever for 20 years, im done if this game is not available Thursday night!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Just spoke with a Comcast agent and they stated the ACC Network is scheduled to be carried by Comcast starting on 10/21/19. Can you please explain why the two month delay??????

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please add this channel to your lineup! I will be forced to switch providers this week if you do not add it before Thursday! It’s a big black eye for Comcast not to carry the channel that shows its local teams!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please explain to all your customers, with a simple straightforward answer, why you are not providing the ACC Network?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

5 years ago

@kentdbrown wrote:
Please explain to all your customers, with a simple straightforward answer, why you are not providingtheACCCC Network?

Apologies. Some answers and explanations from Comcast employees are available earlier in this thread. Unfortunately, there is not any new information  to add at this point. 

At the risk of repeating, reposting the below: 

Thanks for your interest.

Our content and programming teams are in regular contact with ESPN (one of the owners and the distribution arm for this network) on many topics, including this network.

The Comcast programming teams and our local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and legal/contractual obligations.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum.

Situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations. Thanks for your feedback, your passion and your patience. It has been shared with the right teams.

If/when a decision and contract is announced, we will be sure and make that information widely known in many places.

Our teams continue to negotiate.

Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Whre is the ACC Network? Oh I know for northern Virginia good ol Disney ESPN+  grabbed it so now you can pay $5 a month to see any ACC Football teams. Thanks Mickey.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

You should carry the ACC Network. Been a subscriber for years. Haven’t looked seriously at cord cutting until now. I will use a free trial of one of the streaming services that carries the ACC Network in order to watch games. If the streaming service is satisfactory, I will drop my TV service with xfinity and save a significant amount of money. By not carrying the ACC Network, you have opened the door for me to explore other options.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Anyone know if Comcast is going to get it in gear and bring on ACC Network or are they just underlining their lack of respect for customers already cornered into paying extortionary prices for the worst customer service in the business?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

It is getting ridiculous that we have not heard from Comcast on the status of getting the ACC NETWORK. A response would be nice.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here