Community Forum

Peacock Closed Captioning

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Highlighted
New Poster

Peacock Closed Captioning

How do I get closed captioning on Peacock.? I cannot seem to find anyplace to select it on Peacock.  

It is on automaticcally on all other Comcast broadcasts/channels as well as on Netflick and other channels that I watch through Roku.

i have tried watching Peacock on more than one TV and have the same problem. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Peacock Closed Captioning

@FogCitySue wrote:

How do I get closed captioning on Peacock.? I cannot seem to find anyplace to select it on Peacock.  

It is on automaticcally on all other Comcast broadcasts/channels as well as on Netflick and other channels that I watch through Roku.

i have tried watching Peacock on more than one TV and have the same problem. 

while watching a channel or on-demand video on Peacock press the down then right button to the right edge and press enter on the cartoon speech icon.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Peacock Closed Captioning

Thank you for the suggestion.  For me the conversation icon is on the bottom left and then I selected English subtitles.