CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Friday, June 30th, 2023 6:40 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App – Launch and Sign-in Issues - RESOLVED

**Update**

The issue that was affecting some customers’ ability to launch or log in to the Xfinity Stream app / service has been resolved. If you were having this problem, you should now be able to log in and stream content as you would normally. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I just switched cable to steaming. I’ve had the TVAPP-00273 error for hours.   I deleted and reinstalled app on Samsung tv. Nope. I can use all other streaming services and internet is on point 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled TVAPP-00273

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_4f8252, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity streaming app. The issue that was affecting some customers’ ability to launch or log in to the Xfinity Stream app / service has been resolved. If you were having this problem, you should now be able to log in and stream content as you would normally. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Use Chrome to regularly view Xfinity Stream channels for months now.  6/29 the message was to clear cache.  I did and it worked.

Today,6/30/23, not working on Chrome...same message to clear cache.  Decided to try Edge browser instead.  Logged into Xfinity account and went to Watch TV Online...same message to clear cache.  Don't think this is a cache issue.  Don't notice any changes to the account.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Errors: TVAPP-00193 (Edge) and TVAPP-0114 (Chrome)

Contributor

• 

101 Messages

Same here.  Just started today for some reason.  Was watching all day yesterday (and the same for the past three years on this same laptop with this same browser) and late last night.  So far today, nothing. 

It's as if Comcast is doing an experiment to see how crappy they can treat their customers before they leave.  Sort of an internal experiment to know just how far they can go. 

Good luck with that.

Contributor

• 

101 Messages

I guess I should add that in my case I use Firefox and the message is TVAPP-00115.  Not that anyone apparently cares.  Sure didn't get much help on the phone.

Contributor

• 

101 Messages

Also, too, FWIW, I tried on a completely different laptop.  Same error message.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity Stream app on Roku is unable to sign me in, even after entering the authorization code into xfinity.com/authorize multiple times.  Getting the message:

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

We had trouble signing you into the app. Please try again later.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled TVAPP-00100 - unable to sign in

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same here, I can't even see any channels on my iPhone app.  

Official Employee

• 

753 Messages

@GalleryGirl Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in on your Roku. I'm checking for any known issues that have been reported already, but to check a few things, have you tested the Xfinity Stream app on other devices, or rebooted your Roku and modem?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ I can stream on my iPhone which is connected to my wireless network.  I have restarted my Roku.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Same thing is happening to me on Roku after activation says success it won't then connect and I reset internet connection on roku and restarted it still nothing

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I can stream on tablet too but not on Roku and had these sticks a couple years and this is first time Roku won't work

Contributor

• 

197 Messages

1 year ago

On the Apple TV the Guide will not load. None of my recording are there in my library. When I click a recently watched recording, I get a TVAPP-00300 error. Trying to play a movie, it won't load at all. A wheel spins then just go back to the movie listings.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled App Not Working Apple TV

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

My App is not working either on my iPad. I've done everything from delete, to reinstall, to resign in, etc.  When I start the App, it says to Sign In, I click on that and it says "You are already Signed In". When I hit Continue a circle goes around the Xfinity logo then I keep getting "Something Went Wrong" and I can't do any more.  Please help! And yes, my iPad is up to date and all Apps are up to date and I've restarted my iPad about 10 times during everything.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I am getting this message on my computer

Sorry, we're having some trouble

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error TVAPP-00115)

And on my phone -

Sorry, we're having some trouble.

We can't load your Guide right now.  Please give us a few minutes and try again,

This has been happening for several hours .  It's not my wifi because all other streaming services are working.  It's just Xfinity

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Streaming on computer and iphone

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

@bebeg Thank you for the detailed information in regard to error message you're receiving, and not having the same issue with other streaming services.

Does it give you the option to sign in and out of the App before receiving the error message or code? On your mobile device can you force close the App, then pull it back up? These are some great self-help options to troubleshoot the Xfinity Stream App.

On mobile devices/laptop/PCs, uninstalling and reinstalling the App is another option that has cleared errors for me. Here is a great article I found that has more self-help troubleshooting for the Xfinity Stream App: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-stream-portal-and-app. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Having the same problem here.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Topic is not the website but it will only let me chose that option.  This has to do with the Xfinity Stream iPad App.   I've done everything from delete, to reinstall, to resign in, etc.  When I start the App, it says to Sign In, I click on that and it says "You are already Signed In". When I hit Continue a circle goes around the Xfinity logo then I keep getting "Something Went Wrong" and I can't do any more.  Please help! And yes, my iPad is up to date and all Apps are up to date and I've restarted my iPad about 10 times during everything.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Stream App for Apple iPad not working

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I am having the same issues with the app on my iPad. It was working this morning but now the guide won’t load, nothing shows up under scheduled recordings and, when I try to access my recordings, it says “No recordings found”.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Good afternoon u/Ldl17, and thank you so much for reaching out on our forums with your Xfinity Rewards concerns. We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account and the app to see how we can help. To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

I have a Roku TV.  I was in the middle of watching an Xfinity show..and it logged me out.

I have went thru the steps of trying to log in again thru xfinity.com/authorize and it says success, but the TV screen shows:

"Thank you for being an Xfinity Customer."  We had trouble signing you into the app.  Please try again later.

I've tried many times, made sure the cable box was still on, removed the streaming app and re-added it.

How can I fix this?  It was working.....until about 45 minutes ago when it kicked me off.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled xfinity not streaming on roku

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I also tried restarting the Roku TV and that did not help.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello there u/user_14ae8e! Thank you so much for sending us a private message over our Forums regarding the issues you are having with the Stream app, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

•        Click "Sign In" if necessary

•        Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

•        Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•        Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•        Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•        Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Error TVAPP-00115

Cannot pull up any recordings or view scheduled recordings on any device: iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air, any of three browsers on my Win 10 laptop.  In some cases cannot even login.    Can only access recordings on my TV.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi, @dankirkd. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I see your main concern has been accessing recordings which I'm sure has been frustrating. I understand, at times, you are having login issues as well. I would recommend creating a post regarding the recording/DVR access issues, so we can help you with that as well. Can I have more details about your log in issues? Are you having a looping error, or are you getting an error message when logging in?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity streaming has not been working for the last 5 hours? How long will this go on?

Contributor

• 

110 Messages

1 year ago

I'm also having the same problem. Started a few hours ago.

Everything worked just fine earlier. Then I got Error TVAPP-00114 on my MacBook Pro. Checked my iPad and everything was fine. When I tried to sign in on xfinity.com on my Mac, I got an error saying something about not being able to connect to that domain (didn't write down the error).

Cleared my cache, problem remained. Cleared cookies, and I could finally sign in on xfinity.com with my Mac.

Tried to stream on my Mac, but the error changed to Error TVAPP-00115.

Ran the troubleshooting to restart my modem, and it restarted as expected. Tried to stream on my Mac again, and I continue to get Error TVAPP-00115.

Tried to stream on my iPad again, and this time it says "No match found." Noticed the favorites filter was on. I removed the filter, and I see all my channels, but there are no favorites starred (please, don't tell me I have to setup all my favorites again!). My library recordings are fine.

This has to be something on xfinity's end. Too much of a coincidence for all our PCs/Macs to suddenly get the same error code at the same time.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Any idea how long we will be down? The only reason I got Xfinity was so I could keep from losing Hawks and Braves programming. We have first pitch in less than three hours from this message being posted. 

Right now y’all have one job and one job only. 
So ummm tik tok tik tok!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_219979 We are sorry about the trouble with the Xfinity Stream app. If you are still having issues, please let us know, so we may assist.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I am getting the TVAPP-00115 error on my computer and the "Sorry, we're having some trouble." message on the app. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity strikes again.  I have the same problem on multiple computers and multiple browsers.  You'd think they could at least acknowledge a problem.  But that would require them to give a [Edited: "Language"].

(edited)

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

"For now, you should be able to stream content you subscribe to directly through the providers’ apps, online and on your mobile devices.

In addition to not being able to stream via the Xfinity website and app, I am unable to stream through provider apps – I enter my Xfinity info and the screen just hangs.

Contributor

• 

101 Messages

1 year ago

I WANT AN ESTIMATE OF HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE. 

Christ you are the WORST company when it comes to customer service EVER.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here