GalleryGirl's profile

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

Friday, June 30th, 2023 4:56 PM

Closed

TVAPP-00100 - unable to sign in

Xfinity Stream app on Roku is unable to sign me in, even after entering the authorization code into xfinity.com/authorize multiple times.  Getting the message:

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

We had trouble signing you into the app. Please try again later.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Xfinity Stream App – Launch and Sign-in Issues

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here, I can't even see any channels on my iPhone app.  

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

1 year ago

@GalleryGirl Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in on your Roku. I'm checking for any known issues that have been reported already, but to check a few things, have you tested the Xfinity Stream app on other devices, or rebooted your Roku and modem?

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ I can stream on my iPhone which is connected to my wireless network.  I have restarted my Roku.

(edited)

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I can stream on tablet too but not on Roku and had these sticks a couple years and this is first time Roku won't work

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

Same thing is happening to me on Roku after activation says success it won't then connect and I reset internet connection on roku and restarted it still nothing

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for verifying. I haven't seen anything come through our reported channels as of yet, but let's see if we can work on this for you. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

Same thing is happening to us with our Roku Streaming stick.  Obviously this is an Xfinity/Comcast problem, please fix.  Thanks. 

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

Just tried the Xfinity Stream Website on my PC, same thing - Unable to sign in. Different error code - TVAPP-115.  

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Stream App still down for me on all platforms (Browser, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV) using Xfinity internet or cellular.  Online Chat support wasn't helpful and had no idea what was happening.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here !! I’ve reload the app multiple times , I’m unable to open the stream app after verifying what feels like 100 times ..  please advise 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here