U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 10, 2022 10:18 AM

No Sound on Fox News

Fox News has no sound, very suspicious. All other channels have sound on multiple TVs and boxes throughout home. Have reset router and TV boxes multiple times still no sound it’s Very suspicious.

XfinityDena

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

23 days ago

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear the channel you are watching does not have any sound. Are you still having the same issue? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our MyAccount app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-app-mobile-troubleshooting. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityDena​  Yes...no sound on fox news

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I, too, have no audio on Fox News using the Xfinity website.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

me too

don't get sound after 3 seconds  fox only

Official Employee

• 

324 Messages

This is certainly not the experience that we want you to have with your services and trying to watch your favorite stations @user_17b719. Are you still having this issue with no sound on Fox or has it cleared up? If so, did you attempt any troubleshooting steps, either general or through your MyAccount access? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

No sound still, troubleshooting doesn't work.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 day ago

i too have this problem with no sound only for fox news for the last month!!!  i have tried everything even contacting the help chat with no success??  this is unacceptable and very suspicious. 

if comcast doesn't want our business maybe Verizon does!!!!!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here