CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Thursday, September 15th, 2022 6:32 PM

Closed

Update on iPhone 14 Shipments

Xfinity Mobile customers’ iPhone 14 orders may arrive a few days later than expected due to delivery delays from the manufacturer. We’ll email customers their shipping confirmation with tracking information as soon as the devices ship. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

@user_cb7uj8i, @user_988134, @user_85b13d, @user_90861d, @user_401e88, @user_1eb1c8 and anyone else on this thread,

As stated in the original post on this thread, Xfinity Mobile customers’ iPhone 14 orders may arrive a few days later than expected due to delivery delays from the manufacturer. We’ll email customers their shipping confirmation with tracking information as soon as the devices ship. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience as we work to get orders fulfilled as soon as those devices are received by us. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ The link that you provided: Additional information about Apple shipping delays can be found directly on Apple's Support Community: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254194018

From what I have read, everyone has mostly have ordered from Apple, Verizon & AT&T.  They don’t seem to be having as many issues as XM, which makes me question…..What is really going on? 🧐

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Is there an eta when the devices will ship?

Expert

• 

192 Messages

@user_eaa458​ 

As mentioned by @XfinityJessie, customers will receive an email with shipping confirmation once those devices have been received by Comcast and sent out to customers. On Apple's community (link shared by XfinityJessie), Apple is stating that some customers will not be fulfilled until mid-/late October. If you have concerns about these Apple delays, you are welcome to share that directly with Apple as this issue is not created by Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why do I have to go and search for this information? This information should have been sent out to those who have purchased the device. This is an example of terrible communication and why many are upset.

Expert

• 

192 Messages

@scottdc92​ 

This is not a new issue for Apple. This has been happening for many years with other Apple devices and became much more of an issue once Covid hit. You can read about shipping delays for Apple 14 phones and other devices across the Internet. @XfinityJessie did mentioned that customer will receive an email with confirmation of shipping once those devices have been received by Comcast and sent out to customers. Is there additional information you are looking for above and beyond that? Again, this is not a Comcast issue or even a new issue with Apple. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Xfinity needs to be more transparent!! Preordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max Space Black 1TB on 9/9 just after preorders went live, received order confirmation. Still no tracking, no updates, etc. I have been told 5 different stories!

1. via online chat I assure you it shipped Fedex here is tracking, tracking is no good.

2. Via telephone agent says sorry you won’t get your device until 10/28

3. Supervisor via telephone on 9/15 so sorry it’s in our warehouse and awaiting fulfillment expect a couple days delay but system shows 9/16

4. In person at Xfinity store 9/16 well it’s backordered no ETA but is awaiting fulfillment 

5. via chat online 9/16 sir it has Shipped here’s a fedex tracking number different then provided on 9/15 and also bad does not work.

so what is truly the case can you be honest, why are reps telling different stories l, giving false fedex tracking? 

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello @Akerr2022

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team about this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your phone and the confusing information being provided about its delivery. I will do everything I can to help. We are very limited with the support that we can provide our Xfinity mobile customers via this platform, so I'm happy to hear that you have tried to reach out to chat and our Xfinity mobile experts via phone call. Since you have already tried reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile team, I will be happy to see what more we can do to answer these questions for you here.

Please send a private message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Akerr2022​ I hope you can help. Ordered new phone from finite store last week. Phone shipped and I received tracking. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but got notification that shipment was “delayed”. Called fed ex and they said shipper stopped delivery and recalled package, even though tracking says it’s supposed to be delivered today. Called xfinity mobile customer support and they don’t have any info for me other than what I see on FedEx tracking and have no record of shipment being recalled. Called FedEx again and they provided me with a confirmation number that shipment was indeed, recalled.

I am super frustrated as to why this would happen, since my account is in great standing and I already prepaid for the phone.

could this be a mistake? If not I need to buy a phone today as I cannot be without a phone for several days. What is going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_2926db I am sorry about the rough experience getting your mobile service up and running. Our Xfinity Mobile team can help with all aspects of your service. You can reach out to them by: Text:1(888) 936-4968 Call:1(888) 936-4968 Chat: https://comca.st/3xMxfxk Our Digital Care team is here to assist 24/7 with all your other Xfinity services, please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions or concerns about your cable, home phone, internet or home security services. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_2926db​ so the same thing happened to me and I found out that the delivery drivers WILL NOT under any circumstances leave the phone at your door. You or someone you trust must be present at time of delivery so you can sign for it. I missed my delivery cuz no one answered the door and when I looked up tracking it said delayed. It was only cuz the delivery guy left a note on my door did I realize what happened 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Akerr2022​ have you received  yours yet I'm having the same situation  as you and I still haven't received anything 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I ordered on 9/9 as soon as orders launched and received my confirmation but no date for delivery. I have heard nothing since. No apology or explain action to why my phone has not arrived. No tracking number or anything. Really upsetting watching other xfinity customers recieve thier devices on Twitter yet I haven’t heard a peep about when mine will arrive. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Ordered 9/9 with a delivery date of 9/16. Haven’t heard a thing since, and can’t find any info anywhere else. Should I have went in store to pick one up? I feel like xfinity should at least have some sort of explanation instead of leaving us in the dark.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I was told when I ordered it would ship on September 16th. I just called and they now saying sept 30 at earliest.  
Looks like we be waiting. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Xfinity this is outrageous you tell everyone one thing and then you don’t follow through. I’m disappointed you take our money and give nothing in return and don’t have the decency to give us a heads up. I know so many people with other carriers that have their phones. Why don’t we have answers?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity, WHAT IS GOING ON? 

No updates, no emails, support is completely useless. Why should I continue using your service if this is how you treat your customers?? SO MANY people having the same negative experience. This is the last time I pay through a contract with you, will be switching to ANY viable alternative as soon as this 2 year deal is up. You've lost a customer here for sure. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

i ordered a 14PM 128GB on 9/10 for 9/16 delivery. Confirmation email minutes later. havent heard anything since. theres a weird package on my fedex but theres no status or updates just says (master). credit card charge dropped after 3 days but was recharged at 12:42AM today, was told 4 different stories via phone call(twice), chat, and in store. all different dates on when and all different reasons why they were coming late. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Hello @user_1eb1c8, and thank you for posting to the Xfinity Community Forum to get help with your Xfinity  Mobile needs. Our support for Xfinity Mobile is very limited via social media. However, because you have already tried calling, and chatting to get help, I'd be happy to see if I can help on my end. Please be advised, some combinations of the iPhone 14 model, size, storage capacity and color may be on back order status. Please send a direct message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

How about an official email from Xfinity Mobile to all those who who were told they would receive their phone by now and haven't for "whatever" reason?  Maybe an update we don't have to dig around the internet for?  Because calling, texting and DMing your support is worthless.  They don't have any valuable info on this subject either!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_1eb1c8​ hope you get your iPhone soon! I placed an order on 09/18 and it said it’s on back order until 10/28, then it changed to 10/14, then changed again to 10/21, and now back to 10/28. I just want my phone. Smh if I knew I would have to deal with this I should’ve just stayed with Verizon high bill! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m on the same boat, Apple must issue the complimentary credit to us on the phone, he gave us false promise at his keynote. BTW , Xfinity should notice what’s going on. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Ordered Black Iphone 14 Pro Max 125gb, and a Purple Iphone 14 Pro Max 125gb on 9/10.

Purple one arrived today, took 3 hours on the phone with the call center across the ocean to get it set up. Finally was transferred to a nice lady who quickly helped me. 

She also let me know that my black pre order, placed on 9/10 in the early part of the day will not arrive until at LEAST Oct 14th. How does that make sense?

Also no way to change your order, no official communication, nothing. I had to dig and dig for that answer.

This is simply unacceptable.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I will never place another preorder with this company after this one I’m irritated that my wife has her phone with Verizon n all my friends have their phone. I pick Comcast so now I feel and look stupid by picking this company. Go to a company that Apple respects we see they don’t care for Comcast because we have to wait for preorder 2-4 weeks after the device is out to the public

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_0eef91​ I wish I hadn’t switched from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile. I think if I had kept my services with Verizon, I would have my phone by now. Smh 

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

This is very irritating.  I place my orders on 9.9.22 @ 8:15 am.  I placed an order for 2 phones:  A14PM 256GB Silver and 512GB Space Black.  After an hour I received an email that they need verification, meaning I had to send a copy of my drivers license front and back. Ok I did that and both orders were cancelled.  Ok so I called and placed my orders again being that that those two orders were cancelled.   I received 2 emails later requiring verification.  I did the same thing and both orders were cancelled again.  So I called and placed the orders again and this time, one order was confirmed and that was for the 256GB.  But the 512GB had to be reordered again.   So.......this time I called the verification dept and the agent stated on the phone that he would stay on the phone with me this time and advised that there was a glitch in the verification dept WHICH IS NOT MY FAULT!  Well, that did not work either and he advised me to go to the closest XM store.  I went there and placed my 4th order for the 512GB.  I received a 9/30 confirmation.  Now XM is talking about 10/28??????????? This is not acceptable but I don't think that it is XM's fault.  This is on Apple!!!!!!!  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hello! Is there any explanation on why my wife received her iPhone 14 pro in purple on 9/17 yet my iPhone 14 pro in Silver has yet to ship?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_a5bf28​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. Not all models of the latest iPhone are experiencing shipping delays. Again, we will be sure to send out your device as soon as it is received from the manufacturer. Thank you in advance for your continued patience. 

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

@user_a5bf28​ how about this fraud they Tryed to pull after 2 hours explained in detail what I want and I won’t accept anything else even if I don’t get the lower (fake price) this rouge Agebt was offering to scam me 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here