U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 27th, 2023 7:24 PM

Closed

Issue Receiving Emails

I have had several people tell me that they sent me emails today, but I never received them. I even sent one to myself from another email account and never received it. It isn't a specific domain or user. Some emails that are not getting to me are from: tyk.jp, msn.com, aol.com. Is there somewhere I can go for support?

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

6 months ago

Same.  I thought it was just my kids school but sending myself an email from gmail also didn’t go through   

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same here not receiving e-mails.   The technician is telling me nothing is wrong with my e-mail.  Yes there is sending e-mails to myself from Gmail, not receiving e-mails from clients what is going on with Comcast no one is telling me the truth.  So frustrated with Xfinity 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

have you gotten a solution yet? I am on the phone with comcast/xfinity now

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

ha! they said they are having system problems and to try again in a few hours but it might take up to 24.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Contracting Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. How long have you noticed that emails have stopped coming in? We recommend checking your email filters to see if anything has changed, if everything looks normal, or if you know that nothing has changed our mail server may indeed be updating which can cause a delay with incoming emails, however, the issue is normally fixed within a few days and emails begin coming in as they normally have before this started.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

Hey @triciadeer, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums about the emails not coming through. There have been other users that are saying it has been resolved, are you still not receiving them?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 months ago

i am having the same problem today.

Contributor

• 

147 Messages

6 months ago

I am having the same issue, I am aware of not receiving emails from gmail or yahoo users

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

yes, i am getting some emails but not ones from gmail

2 Messages

I am having same issues.  Not receiving GMail sent emails to my Comcast account.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I am having same issue.  Started November 2023.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@pbw56 Thank you for reaching out here on our Xfinity Forums for support for your email. I hope you are doing well and had a great weekend. I would be happy to assistance with this email concern. Are you having issues with the online Xfinity email portal or using a third-party program or application such as Outlook or a native application on a mobile device?

1 Message

6 months ago

Having trouble with email all day. Not receiving very important emails. No one from comcast has been able to help. I wish someone could just tell us what is going on and when problem will be resolved.

Official Employee

• 

902 Messages

Hey @user_eths3o,

Thank you for contacting customer support through Xfinity Support. I hope you are doing well. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance with receiving e-mails. Are you having issues with the online Xfinity email portal or using a third-party program or application such as Outlook or a native application on a mobile device?

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_c01b8a Thank you for sharing the trouble you are having with receiving email from the different domain. I'm sorry that we are having this trouble. I would love to help out. A few things to check to start are your email filters and to make sure that the email safe list option is not enabled. Are you able to send out from the email address?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Same , I have been having issues with my emails off and on for the last few weeks

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Ditto.  No filters on account and not receiving email I normally receive.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@pbw56 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums regarding your missing emails. I would be happy to troubleshoot this with you. Are you using an email client or are you logged into your email account at Xfinity.com? 

Official Employee

• 

819 Messages

@pbw56 @rgianf 

Hey, I'm going to close this thread as it's kind of a generic topic/subject.  Could both of you please send me a DM with some details about the issues you're seeing?  Click on my name, and then there's a "three-dot" menu on the right side of the area.  Click in that and click "Send a Message".  We can take a look and see what might be going on.  Useful information includes your email address, and then the domains/emails of the messages you believe you're not receiving.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here