U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 9:58 PM

Closed

Xfinity rewards not working

I’m a rewards member and I’ve already received 2 movies but now it just keeps going to a white screen and stuck in a loop. The chats not helping and it’s becoming irritating at this point.

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

1 year ago

Hey @user_e2dec3,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our official Xfinity Community Forums page. From the sound of your post, we have shown that this can be quickly resolved by clearing your cache and cookies from the web browser. Depending on what browser and device you are using, it can vary on the steps needed to perform that action. 

Would you be able to attempt to clear your devices cache and cookies and test the Xfinity Rewards web portal again? If unsure or still not being able to access the web portal, could you please try to attempt access on a different device?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ I’m trying to redeem the free movie for pride month and it won’t show up on the app or the website. 

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

1 year ago

Are you able to see other rewards shown? Do you see the movie redemption down at the bottom if you have already clicked on the Reward option for redemption? You may just need to go in to the history and redeem the product if you have not done so. -

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Doesn't work, keeps bouncing to login.

Hangs up loading.

Have claimed rewards before using app and website.

Not a cache issue. 

Poor programming and maintenance on Xfinity behalf. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I'm having the same issue with the rewards page getting hung up and not loading.  I've cleared cache, tried incognito, signed in and out, etc. etc. etc.  The rewards page simply won't load.  It's worked for me in the past but not for the past few days.

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

Thanks for reaching out. We’re aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Not fast enough....4 days since this post!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

Same issue here. I can't event get to the rewards site to do anything. It just hangs at loading and does nothing. I've tried multiple browsers, devices, incognito mode. All with the same outcome. Stuck at loading.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

Having the same problem, chatted on 7/14 and was assured it would be fixed in 6-8 hours. Didn't happen. Called on 7/16 talked to agent who said they were working on the problem. What kind of a reward system is it if you can't claim the rewards.

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Hello @brpete we would love to review this further.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

Clearly, the rewards page is not working.  I've been following the instructions given in the email that went out on July 18th and all I get is a black screen with dots that load across the screen.  I've cleared my cache and cookies, I've used a desktop computer and my phone using the Xfinity app, and clicked on the email from my phone.  Same screen each time.  The problem is not with the devices of your customers if this many people are having issues.  Please stop blaming your customers and own the fact that there is a problem. Send out another email letting your customers know you are working on it.  It's not hard.  It's just good communication.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Indigo41 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Xfinity Rewards, and bringing your obstacles to our attention. We have been working diligently to resolve the issue. With this instance, not all of our customers have experienced this issue; so having our customers that are experiencing this report the issue has been helpful. So that I may access your account services, can you please DM your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I received a pre-recorded call with the message that the issue has been resolved.  It hasn't.  It's still stuck on loading rewards.  Not only that, Now I'm NOT being recognized as the primary account holder.  I can't access my account and identity nor the billing information when I click on the account icon.  My first name is correct as is my rewards platinum status but nothing else is working.  These are the pages I get when I click on my billing link or account/identity link via the account icon in the upper right hand corner (see attachments below).  I was told last night that my internet speed is the culprit/problem (normally 350-400mbps and now at 80mbps).  A technician is coming Monday to check out the issue.  I was told the internet speed is the reason I can't access my Xfinity account.  I can access all other websites without issue.  I'm paying for the higher internet speed but am not receiving it, can't access rewards, can't access billing, can't access identify/account information via pc or phone.  There is most definitely a problem with Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your online account. Have you already tried clearing your cache and cookies? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes, I've done all of that, more than once.  Tried different browsers too and the app.  I've been on the phone with Xfinity 3 times for almost 3 hours without any resolution.  Your IT department needs to fix this issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_b769c4, It sounds like there may be more than one thing happening here, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same problem...not loading...has nothing to do with cookies. none of my computers can load the rewards page.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

11 months ago

I am also experiencing this issue. Clearing browser, cookies and reinstalling app did not help.  I previously redeemed several rewards two weeks ago.  This issue began in the last week.

1 Message

11 months ago

I have the same problem.  Rewards does not work.   I've tried multiple browsers, cleared cache and cookies multiple times.  Something is broken with the Rewards application. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same exact issue here.  Rewards does not work from either phone or desktop.  Been this way for nearly a week now.  Problem is definitely on your end since so many users are having the exact same issue...

Official Employee

• 

939 Messages

@englishteechur We’re aware some customers are having an issue with Rewards. Is there a particular reward you are trying to activate? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The Peacock Premium at no extra cost

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for sharing! We'd be happy to take a look. Could you please send our team a private message with your name and service address? 

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

11 months ago

It refuses to load the page. I have been trying for days. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_157e15, Please send us a DM, so we can take a closer look. Send your name and full address by doing the following:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

*UPDATE: posting a comment loaded the DM option.

I do not have the Direct Message icon in the top right of the screen to send a DM, but I'm having the same rewards loading issue. Tried all the suggestions given about cache, different browser, different device etc.  

(edited)

1 Message

9 months ago

Wow two months later and the issue is still persisting- atleast for me. Cleared my cookies and cache, tried both the App and web browser- all with no success. It still loads to a black screen with 3 dots and then back to the login screen. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mine has been working and I have claimed free and $1 movies, and free ticket from Fantango.

I did nothing different,  so I still claim the problem is with Xfinity. 

1 Message

8 months ago

Wow, this has been an issue for this long. That's crazy. I've had issues like this before on the website also. I log in, but it doesn't actually log me in. But in this case I am logged in and it shows I'm logged in, but every time I click "Get started" It sends me to a login screen. Over and over again

It has nothing to do with cache or cookies. I tried on multiple browsers. I open incognito and it still gives me a login loop. You guys just need to fix the page.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, @user_aps0mj, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding this ongoing issue with the site. We would be happy to help with troubleshooting your account to ensure you are able to get logged in! 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here