S

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 8:33 PM

Closed

Can't access xfinity rewards anymore

Since about 2 weeks ago I can no longer login to Xfinity rewards.  I am a Diamond level and have used rewards for years and years.  Now it says my account is not eligible for rewards, but I meet all the requirements.  I already contacted support and was told to wait but it's already been several days and still nothing.  No updates on the overall issue from Xfinity.  Anyone I can contact to open a ticket or something trackable with status updates?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel @Saxman255. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your reward status. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Starting last Friday (June 30), I also can't access xfinity rewards (screen goes black with three blinking dots).  There doesn't seem to be any way to talk to an actual person in tech support about this issue.  How can I get help?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@j-s_a Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you have been having an issue accessing your Xfinity Rewards and would be happy to help. Have you cleared your cache and cookies on the device that you are using? 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Hello,

i have the exact same issue. Have not been able to access my rewards as of about one week ago. I am also a Diamond member.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_ca6968. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today about the issues you are having accessing the Xfinity rewards page. You are in the right place and I am happy to assist you today. May I have you go to https://www.xfinity.com/rewards and try to access the rewards page. 

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I am having a similar issue. When I go to the Rewards page, it does not show any rewards options even though I have received emails from Xfinity telling me I have rewards waiting. I have tried clearing cookies, cache, using phone and computer...nothing works. I am hoping if someone from Xfinity can actually look into this that the problem will be resolved. 

Official Employee

• 

903 Messages

Hey there @violinguy72 ! I can check into this and see what's happening. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address as well as the XFINITY ID you are using to log in and check on rewards. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

This is a problem with the app and the website- fix it already! Doesn't make sense for each person to have to spend their time to go through tech support when it's obviously a problem with the app/ site on Xfinity end. Tons of complaints about this on the forums, why isn't it fixed yet????

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same issue as others here when I try to access my xfinity rewards page.  I get a black screen with 3 perpetually blinking dots in the middle.

How can I get this resolved so I can redeem an offer I want?

It is amazing that a large company like xfinity can't fix this when so many customers are having the same issue.  They offer you something for being loyal, and then make it as painfull as possible to get.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @tom2582!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are glad to help address any concerns that you may have.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get the ball rolling for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue as others here when I try to access my xfinity rewards page.  I get a black screen with 3 perpetually blinking dots in the middle.

How can I get this resolved? 

Official Employee

• 

448 Messages

Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. Can you send us a Direct Message with your full name and full service address? Thanks!

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@tom2582​ 

I want to add this comment to say that I have resolved the problem myself of not being able to access my xfinity rewards page.

I did have xfinity open a ticket on this but they have not contacted my on it yet.

I downloaded the google chrome browser and logged on to my xfinity account on chrome.  I was able to access the rewards page with no issues using google chrome.  I was then able to redeem the reward I was offered.

Hope this helps some of you who have experienced the same problem.

6 Messages

1 year ago

As much as I pay for xfinity I can’t get into the rewards page! I just get black screen with a circle and 3 dots! On day 5 of trying! What a shit show! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_805216 Thank you so much for your patience and especially your time. I understand and truly do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. We are getting reports that customers are now able to activate the Peacock offer. Have you tried the Xfinity Assistant?-Richard

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue! Why is everyone being helped one at a time via DM instead of just fixing it or posting an explanation so everyone can know what the problem is without contacting support? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Oh no! @user_406f06 - I'm sorry to learn you're unable to log into your Xfinity Rewards. It's important to us that you can access your rewards, and we can help! Can you walk me through the steps you're taking to log in, and any error message or code you're receiving along the way, please? Thank you! 

6 Messages

Logging in on xfinity trying to access rewards takes me to the page. Then screen turns black with a circle In the middle with 3 dots and it’s just a never ending loop of it. Won’t open the page or anything. I tried off a WiFi and cellular. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for sharing what steps you've taken to access the page, @user_805216. Can you please share what have you done to troubleshoot this error? Have you by any chance attempted to reset your cache and cookies lately? How about using a different browser?

6 Messages

I log into my xfinity app or web page. Then I want to access my rewards I need to log in again. So after logging in it goes to a black screen with a grey circle in the middle with 3 dots blinking and it never loads! I have tried a few times a day! 😡 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I apologize for the frustration this is causing you, @user_805216. We've been informed this issue has been resolved so it's important we go through the steps to activate the reward together. Can you please visit this link and click on "Activate Now" to see if the banner appears on your end https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/how-to-change-your-username? 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Still CAN’T access anything that has to do

with the rewards. I am STILL getting the black screen with a circle with 3 dots on the middle. Again NOTHING is resolved! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We're sorry to hear that you are still having issues accessing your Rewards page. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? May I also ask what web browser you are utilizing or if you have tried an alternate browser? 

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Go to google and download and open the google chrome browser.  Then log into your xfinity account and click the rewards tab.  That worked for me without xfinity support "help".

4 Messages

@tom2582​ I have the google chrome but it doesn't work for me :(

4 Messages

1 year ago

I STILL am not able to access my rewards page either. Seeing as so many people are having the same issues, I know it has nothing to do with my history or clearing the cache. (which I have done many times). I have contacted someone via chat on the xfinity app last week and was transfered to three different people who never could help me. When I click on rewards it goes to a black page with 3 white dots, like its trying to connect but it never does. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_704924 When you were speaking to our team over chat, did they submit a ticket for your concern? 

4 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ July 15 a ticket was created.ECM0002743432. Never heard anything else since. I don't even know if this was sent to the correct dept as I talked to 3 different ones that day.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_704924 Please send us a Direct Message, so we can check on the status of your open ticket. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same issue as everyone else - black page with 3 repeating dots.  I spent 35 years in IT and if this many people (there are other threads describing this problem) had the same problem and it went on for as long as this has, I would have been fired!  Totally unacceptable!  We pay an exorbitant amount for internet here in the US but what good are "rewards" if you can't access them?

4 Messages

@user_1da7b9​ I completely agree! This is absolutely ridiculous!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

We are very sorry to hear about that experience @user_1da7b9. I would be happy to look further into that issue for you and submit a escalated ticket on your behalf if you could send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

6 Messages

Hey @XfinityJohnG how about this crazy idea!!! Help me fix my issue!!  Glad you’re helping the user who replied to my comment hopefully everything works out for you @user_1da7b9. But this is complete bull shit man! I am going on the second week of the same issue! I am a platinum member and this will most likely be my last year with xfinity. I may keep the internet but the rest of it is not with having. What good is the rewards if you can’t access them! 🗑️ 

2 Messages

Believe it or not, I was able to claim my "reward."  Some users had suggested downloading Chrome, but that's my primary browser.  Since I hadn't used Firefox in a long time, I tried using that browser and was able to get past the black screen of death.  Those of you who already use Chrome should maybe try Firefox or Bing?  One word of caution - if you are successful, there is a message about having to wait 10 minutes while they do "stuff" in the background (really?).  What the message doesn't say is you'll eventually get an email that allows you to finish the process.  It's as if they're trying to make this as difficult as possible.  The really sad thing about all this is that Peacock itself is pretty pathetic.  I spent over a half hour browsing through the available content and found almost nothing worth watching.  Guess that's why they're giving it away for free?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks so much for your update @user_1da7b9.  Were you able to access the updated Peacock?  There are a lot of great gems on that platform.  Please feel free to shoot us a message should you run into any issues.   

1 Message

1 year ago

Hello.  I appear to be having the same problem as all of the above users.  Trying to access the rewards page results in the "black screen with the three blinking dots" and the page will not load.  I have cleared my cookies and browser cache for all of the browsers I have used to access the site; I have attempted to access the site using Chrome, Safari, and Edge, to no avail; I have attempted to the rewards page via the Xfinity all in one app with the same results - black screen with never-ending three blinking black dots. 

Please help.  Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_ecfca2,

Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Community Forums support page. When attempting to access the Xfinity Rewards, are you using the Primary Xfinity ID? Please let us know at your next available convenience. 

6 Messages

I am telling everyone I can to never get xfinity! These users are commenting on my post and they are the ones getting help! Xfinity is 🗑️ 

I do hope you guys or gals get this squared away though! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues redeeming the Peacock reward @user_805216. Have you by any chance attempted to follow the steps shared by @tom2582? We're still receiving reports of customers successfully completing the activation process.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I got an email from Xfinity on July 18 telling me I have access to Peacock Premium. I try to go to Rewards and all I get is the three dot thing. I've tried on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, on a laptop and also on my phone. But it gets even worse. 

The instructions in the email tell me to "Sign into Xfinity Assistant and click Activate Now. This will redirect you to Peacock's website." But when I go to the Xfinity assistant there is no option to Activate Now. 

When I log in to my Peacock account (after canceling the plan I had in accordance with the instructions in Xfinity's email), I see nothing about connecting my Xfinity account. 

Why can't Xfinity get this fixed? This is really frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hello, @Saxman255. Thank you for reaching out about Peacock not working when you tried to activate it in the email. We want to see this cleared up as well and apologize for the frustration it has caused. We may need to enter a ticket with the Rewards team for your account. I see you have completed most of the troubleshooting steps already which is appreciated. The only one I see is, are you signing in under the Primary User ID on your account? 

2 Messages

Yes. I'm signing in with the primary ID. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_1398e5 Thank you again. I see that you have a direct message pending. I will reply to you there for your account specifics and have a request opened for us with the rewards team to have this mitigated. I'm sorry that our typical steps are not working in this case. We apprecaite you trying those steps.

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi, I'm having the same problem as others, so I'll just paste text from another user that describes my problem:

"I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I got an email from Xfinity on July 18 telling me I have access to Peacock Premium. I try to go to Rewards and all I get is the three dot thing. I've tried on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, on a laptop and also on my phone. But it gets even worse. 

The instructions in the email tell me to "Sign into Xfinity Assistant and click Activate Now. This will redirect you to Peacock's website." But when I go to the Xfinity assistant there is no option to Activate Now."

I've done things like clear my browser, clear my cache, and everything else I've seen suggested in this thread. Any help is appreciated. I was eventually able to access the reward on my rewards page, but xfinity assistant ignores that. If I ask it how to activate Peacock, it just tells me it's a streaming service.

Official Employee

• 

265 Messages

We may have to submit a ticket for you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
   • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
   • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
   • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi, I'm having the same issue here where https://www.xfinity.com/support/rewards is telling me rewards can't be offered even though cache is cleared, I'm signed into my active xifnity account, and meet all listed requirements in FAQ.

Reading threads sounds like I need an xfinity person to reach out so I can file a DM? 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Hello @user_7772ec it is not good to hear that you are running into issues with Xfinity Rewards, we are here to help! Does it show that you are still enrolled in our rewards program, or did you get unenrolled? If you are still enrolled, are you not able to redeem any offers, or only specific offers are not redeemable?  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue and mutiple tickets have been closed without correction. I have spent hours on the phone.  I am also diamond member.  Why can't anyone help? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here