U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021 11:08 PM

Closed

Bluetooth speaker reward

I got the card and offer for a free Bluetooth speaker but when I peruse the rewards, the offer is not there. I am a diamond member and followed the directions. What am I missing? 

Official Employee

• 

924 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @user_bde133 we can take a closer look at this for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and full service address.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityBilly I do not see  'diamond Member'. All I see is My name and Platinum Member. They are not clickable, I tried Chrome and Edge. There is no thumbnail pic of the 'happy holidays'. Buy the way, I should be a Diamond member as I have been a subscriber for over 14 years. Comcast/Xfinity need to fix it on my account. Please.

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes.  The link showed up on my rewards page.shortly after I posted.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_f7ee27

Yes! Comcast fixed it!

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_f7ee27 

Yes! Comcast fixed it!

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I have the same issue. I notified Xfinity and they are looking into it.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_f7ee27 

Yes! Comcast fixed it!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Click where it says 'diamond Member'.  Then scroll down to the list of rewards/offers.  It should then add a thumbnail pic of the 'happy holidays' card you received in the mail to the list of rewards.

Click on the 'happy holidays' thumbnail and the offer comes up. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@pro17 I do not see  'diamond Member'. All I see is My name and Platinum Member. They are not clickable, I tried Chrome and Edge. There is no thumbnail pic of the 'happy holidays'.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

You'll have to get someone from Comcast to look into it for you. The reward wasn't showing on the site when I first logged in but I was able to click on my name and diamond member and the reward popped up.  I was told to expect it in 4 to 6 weeks, although I still have not received the promised confirming email.

It appears your not alone with this problem.    

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I did not. Only the online message that I'd receive the gift in 4 to 6 weeks.

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I received the card today for the free bluetooth speaker and have been unsuccessful in finding it on my diamond rewards.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @kastner, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Rewards! We would be happy to take a look at the current rewards you have available on your account! We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of all of the awesome rewards we are currently offering! 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Just signed up for mine a short time ago and everything worked. Says I should receive it in 4-6 weeks.  

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Worked fine for me I ordered the speaker no issues

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I think I found the issue, I have been a customer for over 14 years and they still have me listed as Platinum. I emailed support to make the correction. 

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_1680c8

Hi, there! I see you have emailed to have your tenure updated with the correct tier for your Xfintiy Rewards. I just wanted to let you know that we are here if you need anything at all. We can also process that for you and can support you however you need. Just let us know if you need anything or more support to get your rewards updated.

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Yes! Comcast fixed it! Thank you!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I got the reward card shortly after posting this, thank you 😊 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Happy to hear that this was corrected for you! If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at any time. The amazing part of our team is that we're available 24/7! We hope you enjoy the rest of your week and stay safe! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I do not see  'diamond Member'. All I see is My name and Platinum Member. They are not clickable, I tried Chrome and Edge. There is no thumbnail pic of the 'happy holidays'. Buy the way, I should be a Diamond member as I have been a subscriber for over 14 years. Comcast/Xfinity need to fix it on my account. Please.

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

3 years ago

I received the card today for the free bluetooth speaker and have been unsuccessful in finding it on my diamond rewards. 

i saw the above the statement from another customer.  I ALSO had problems.  also, couldn't change my messaging communication via the site.  it had no "update" button after changing my settings.  did it several times.  reported it all 2 comcast yesterday and someone was supposed 2 contact me.  no on has contacted me. 

i would like 2 get the bluetooth speaker.  i've been a customer at my current address since 2007.  i am a diamond member.  i also was a customer at past addresses.  i wish comcast would keep a history of past addresses of service.  i've probably used comcast for 30 years. 

also, i discovered today that comcast was supposed 2 flag my account for a tech when i started renting the new modem (grey/white) modem.  IDK how long ago i got that modem.  i'm gonna ask for the date.  Probably spent around 5 hours on the phone with comcast.  Talking 2 MANY tech dept. workers.  Tech dept. was not able 2 answer easy questions for directions.  i was given wrong info.  from techs.  they kept giving me directions for an old modem.  I continually described the color of the modem, what was on the back of the modem, even gave the model number, etc.  I asked 2 talk 2 the tech dept mgr.  The mgr. just said i would have 2 pay a tech 100.00 and disconnected on me.  Same thing was told 2 me by the techs that were giving me directions for an old modem (u will have 2 pay 100.00 for a tech 2 come out 2 ur house 2 just set up the modem).   I called customer retention 2 get help with setting up the modem.  i've had customer retention give correct instruction over the tech dept in the past.  I asked the cust. retention guy for help and complained about the tech dept.  SO, what does he do, he connects me to the tech dept.  I RECALL all of this modem deal vividly.  i figured out the modem on my own.  One thing that wasn't done by comcast, they should of automatically sent out a tech for free when i started rented the new modem.  Ironic that comcast wanted 2 charge me a 100.00 2 just set up the modem (again, could of BEEN EASILY DONE BY ME, if competent workers workers were available) and comcast was supposed 2 send out a tech for free 2 put in an outside part for that modem.  Modem didn't work up 2 par, at all, without that outside part.  I was told by comcast my tv must be messed up.  i was getting frozen/highly pixelated screens.  I was told my laptop must be bad cuz the connection speed was horrible, general speed bad, etc.  Also had 2 constantly disconnect and reconnect on my laptop.  Also, my landline was messed up at times.  WELL, funny thing is i had make 100k calls 2 the tech dept, the tech. dept. mgr, customer retention, etc. ( i spent 200k hours on the phone with comcast (from the time i started renting the modem about my internet, about the TV, also my landline phone).  I had an actual comcast tech come out after i did have the new modem.  he just said i had a bad comast tv box.  that was the only problem.  guess he didn't feel like working outside.  that was a long time ago.  Today i had a contracted tech for comcast.  TURNS out my outside part was super old.  3 parts out of date old.  the outside part for the prior modem wasn't replaced.  Again, comcast massively failed me at all levels.  not flagging that a tech needed 2 replace the part outside 2 match the new modem.  What a shame.  I'M LETTING OTHER COMCAST CUSTOMERS KNOW IF A TECH DIDN'T COME OUT WHEN U RENTED THE NEW GREY/WHITE MODEM UR NOT GETTING GOOD SERVICE.  u will be told it's the fault of ur tv, ur laptop, etc.  I don't want anyone 2 go through my nightmare.  i'm letting customers know 2 tell comcast a tech didn't install a new outside part.  LOL....for those 200k worth of horrible phone calls the part was never mentioned.  a bunch of troubleshooting with MANY comcast employees.  not 1 ever mentioned an outside part.  I'm sure i probably had about 3 techs for comcast at my home between the last 2 modems.  not outside part replaced until today.  I'm sure that was where the problem was for each tech visit.  Excuse me if i repeated some info.  I'm very tired. 

comcast, u need 2 make it a regular priority 2 monitor clients outdoor parts, etc.  As a customer i need 2 recall all the problems.  Thus, a ton of my time will not be wasted on not fun calls with comcast. 

I've been on hold for an hour now 2.5 hours now 2 get the gift i should of gotten on the site.  Also, i called yesterday about the issue.  Also, i called earlier today and was on hold for a very long time.  i just gave up.  I'm giving up now. 

i would like my gift.  i hope other comcast customers have been helped by my info.  I help other customers will give helpful info.

i'm guessing a ton of people have had a problem getting this gift.  yesterday was the last day for the gift. 

please contact me comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_f7ee27! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our community forum! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with redeeming your rewards and have had a bad experience when reaching out to customer support, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance! If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you!

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB it looks like the free gift is this .... Portable Speaker|TRUST|Rokko|Portable/Waterproof/Wireless|1xMicro-USB|1xStereo jack 3.5mm|1xSD Card Slot|Bluetooth|Black|23549.

i saw a picture of it on a holiday card.  the card was exactly like mine.  mine just didn't have a picture of the item. 

i wonder if anyone is ever going 2 contact me? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I was having the same issue but It does take a while to get you speaker I finally got mine after 5 to 6 weeks.

Contributor

• 

209 Messages

3 years ago

I had no problems registering for the speaker a couple of weeks ago. Trying to remember but I think once on the reward page you have to login in again. Maybe I am mistaken but I believe I had to login on the reward page because I remember looking up my password.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

That also happened to me. Been a customer since 2003 and just got off chat with an agent. Agent said the offer is no longer available and new rewards will come through. Pretty much I'm SOL. Nice reward system you got here. I'll still continue to pay a car payment with a reward system that doesn't work. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @Paws052082, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. If you were eligible for the reward I can certainly help. We have a way of correcting eligibility if it is showing the wrong amount of years with us and escalating issues to the rewards team. Can you send us a direct message so I can see what is going on with the offer? You can send one by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page by the alerts icon. Once you click on that, click the new message icon that looks like a pencil and paper. From there, input our shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just opened my card.  Thought it was junk mail.  If you want to reward us - send the offer to our email address or better yet, just send the speaker without asking.  I missed out because I have no need to open mail when all of my bills are paid automatically.  

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

3 years ago

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

3 years ago

shout out 2 the filipino reps.  a very high percent r - patient, empathetic, take responsibility for comcast errors, friendly, etc.  those r qualities that i c in the filipino people.  the filipino  mgr, i talked 2 today was GREAT.  the rep prior 2 him possessed the filipino traits i listed.  . it's great 2 have someone  pleasant 2 talk 2 when i'm wasting my valuable time cuz of another comcast mess up.  also, the filipino people do recognize that without customers they wouldn't have a job.   i've been told that by a few filipino reps.  At least they understand the importance of customers.  i've discovered a very high percent of them r HONEST.  THE mgr. i talked 2 today should get some kind of reward.  i just realized the irony of my statement "a reward....LOL". 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here