brenthh's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, April 5th, 2022 1:41 AM

Closed

How can I drop or block Fox News?

Don’t want it. Is causing division in our society. Is mostly lies and dangerous propaganda. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@brenthh 

Don’t want it. Is causing division in our society. Is mostly lies and dangerous propaganda. 

You can't block it, per se, except by not watching it.  You can, however, downgrade to the most basic level of cable, or drop cable all together.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello there @brenthh thanks for contacting our Xfinity Forums. We are happy to help you explore your options to no longer have that channel. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Awesome! Pleasure to meet you, Brent.

Could you please send our team a direct message? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To keep information private about the account we aim to have this in a direct message. 
To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I don't want to pay for a channel lineup that includes Fox News, either.  What do we do to get rid of it? 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@Bacmill​ 

I don't want to pay for a channel lineup that includes Fox News, either.  What do we do to get rid of it? 

You either drop cable or drop to the super basic cable package, unless, or course, Fox News is in that package.  Then you would have to drop cable all together.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Hello, If you like, I can see if we can find a package that doesn't include this channel. Can you direct message me? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

@Bacmill​ i don't want cnn.all they do is tell fake news everyday.at least fox news and newsmax expose them everyday!

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

2 years ago

and cnn and msdnc doesn't right?thank god you don't watch newsmax.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

I want to know how I can block everything that I don't agree with and eradicate it all from the Earth.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Fox channel is full of non-factual information. How they are on the air is amazing. Bias to a whole new low level. Feeding of the uneducated. So sad. Channel must go for society to survive. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

Political posting is a forum violation. This post is being closed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here