CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 4:07 PM

Closed

Free Movies Week 2022

Don’t miss the one-week chance to watch tons of the best movies, all for no additional charge. Free Movies Week is happening March 8-14th. Turn on your TV to discover what’s available and get started.​

Watch free movies from premium networks and subscription services as part of Free Movies Week, including programming from HBO Max, Peacock, EPIX, STARZ, and Showtime. This means you can watch tons of free movies with no strings attached.

Make the most of the week by watching free movies like Dune, Redeeming Love, Spiderman-Homecoming, Venom and Suicide Squad. Explore content that’s already available at no extra charge on Peacock, XUMO, and Tubi. 

Just say “Free Movies Week” into your Voice Remote to easily browse tons of FREE movies. No need to change input or apps, all the Free Movies Week content is available directly through Xfinity Flex and X1.  Select content is also available on Stream. ​

Free Movies Week is brought to you by Xfinity Rewards. Xfinity Rewards lets customers enjoy a mix of special perks and experiences just for being a customer. Xfinity is bringing you tons of free content during Free Movie Week to celebrate your loyalty and support as a customer. Sign up for Xfinity Rewards to enjoy special perks. It’s free and easy to join.

Terms of Service
Free Movies Week is available to residential Xfinity TV, Xfinity Flex, and Internet customers from 3/8/22 to 3/14/22.  Restrictions apply.  Not available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/mo. value.  Activation required to access Peacock.  Streaming content only available in the U.S. © 2022 Comcast.  All rights reserved.  All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, what day/time does free movie week access end?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

@dahwei​ 

Monday 3/14/22

Retired Expert

Gold Problem Solver

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thanks, but can you clarify what time? Does it end at midnight tonight, or does it run through tomorrow?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@dahwei 

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. Free Movies week will run the entire day of 03/04/2022. So you have all day today to catch anything you may have missed. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Why is Reminisce is spanish?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I tried watching wrath of man and snake eyes and it's unavailable yet it says watch for free

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free movie week

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_45869c - Oh no! Thank you for letting us know, we can help. Was it an error code or message you received when saying "Free Movies Week" into your voice remote remote? Xfinity Free movies week had free movies from premium networks and subscription services including programming from HBO Max, Peacock, EPIX, STARZ, and Showtime. Was is coming up under  one of these options when you were looking? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No error code 

I went to free movies week app and tried to watch several movies and when I clicked on watch now it wanted me to subscribe to the channel or not available at this time it's over now and couldn't watch one free movie 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to enjoy any of the free movies! We had a list here: Watch Free Movies All Week Long from March 8 - 14 with Xfinity That went over some of the movies that were free and where to find them, but not all content was free to watch. 

Considering the time frame is now past, there isn't much troubleshooting left to do. However, if you have trouble with anything like this in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out here. Our entire community is available to you at all times to ensure you get the help you need. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I tried using the tiles instead of searching and it finally worked.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Is there a way to receive a notification in advance of free movie week being available? By the time I saw the "ad" on the TV free movie week was on its last day this year.

Regards

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@GEAJRPA - Hello! Thank you for commenting here on the Xfinity Forums. Great suggestion! Did you have a chance to check your Comcast email for alert notifications about the Xfinity Free TV Movie week? This site is another great one to bookmark and check for news. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Being a subscriber to Peacock & during “Free Movies Week” for May 2022, I would like to know if I am able to watch on my

i-phone the movie, Staircase, on HBO Maxx?

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_c2c6e2 Hello and thanks for reaching out! There is select HBO content available during Watchathon that you are able to watch on our Stream app with an Xfinity ID and password, but for HBO, the content that is available through May 9th is as follows:  

• And Just Like That Season 1
  • Station Eleven Season 1
  • Raised by Wolves Season 1
  • Hacks Season 1
  • Episodes 101-103 of: MinxMade for LoveTokyo ViceJuliaPeacemakerThe Sex Lives of College Girls, and Gossip Girl

Staircase is not part of the free content

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here