U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, March 14th, 2022 1:35 AM

Closed

Free movie week

I tried watching wrath of man and snake eyes and it's unavailable yet it says watch for free

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Free Movies Week 2022

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

@user_45869c - Oh no! Thank you for letting us know, we can help. Was it an error code or message you received when saying "Free Movies Week" into your voice remote remote? Xfinity Free movies week had free movies from premium networks and subscription services including programming from HBO Max, Peacock, EPIX, STARZ, and Showtime. Was is coming up under  one of these options when you were looking? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

No error code 

I went to free movies week app and tried to watch several movies and when I clicked on watch now it wanted me to subscribe to the channel or not available at this time it's over now and couldn't watch one free movie 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to enjoy any of the free movies! We had a list here: Watch Free Movies All Week Long from March 8 - 14 with Xfinity That went over some of the movies that were free and where to find them, but not all content was free to watch. 

Considering the time frame is now past, there isn't much troubleshooting left to do. However, if you have trouble with anything like this in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out here. Our entire community is available to you at all times to ensure you get the help you need. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here