CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 4:07 PM

Closed

Free Movies Week 2022

Don’t miss the one-week chance to watch tons of the best movies, all for no additional charge. Free Movies Week is happening March 8-14th. Turn on your TV to discover what’s available and get started.​

Watch free movies from premium networks and subscription services as part of Free Movies Week, including programming from HBO Max, Peacock, EPIX, STARZ, and Showtime. This means you can watch tons of free movies with no strings attached.

Make the most of the week by watching free movies like Dune, Redeeming Love, Spiderman-Homecoming, Venom and Suicide Squad. Explore content that’s already available at no extra charge on Peacock, XUMO, and Tubi. 

Just say “Free Movies Week” into your Voice Remote to easily browse tons of FREE movies. No need to change input or apps, all the Free Movies Week content is available directly through Xfinity Flex and X1.  Select content is also available on Stream. ​

Free Movies Week is brought to you by Xfinity Rewards. Xfinity Rewards lets customers enjoy a mix of special perks and experiences just for being a customer. Xfinity is bringing you tons of free content during Free Movie Week to celebrate your loyalty and support as a customer. Sign up for Xfinity Rewards to enjoy special perks. It’s free and easy to join.

Terms of Service
Free Movies Week is available to residential Xfinity TV, Xfinity Flex, and Internet customers from 3/8/22 to 3/14/22.  Restrictions apply.  Not available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Peacock Premium has a $4.99/mo. value.  Activation required to access Peacock.  Streaming content only available in the U.S. © 2022 Comcast.  All rights reserved.  All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Trying to watch hbomax during free movie week. It sends me to a sign in page. If it's free why do I have to sign in. I have tried to access it in many ways but it continues to take me into the sign-in page I have also read started my system and it still does not work. I have flex and I live in Washington State.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free Movie Week

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I live in pa cant watch any of the free movies 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Xfinity (comcast) free movie week was last month. The free movie week varies depending on the service provider. 

https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/movie-week

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Also I am trying to watch F9 and it says free under the title yet again it takes me to the HBO Max sign in page what gives?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Tried watching News of the World and it took me to a page saying I had to subscribe to HBO Max to watch it. 

Same thing for Wrath of Man on Epix.

Same thing for Cry Macho on HBO Max.

All of these were accessed through the Free Movies banner and clicking on the titles from that screen. 

I’m using a Flex box for this. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free Movies week not working

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I’m trying to watch Drive my Car on xfinity free movie week which shows on the promo. Instead of Play free to me, it takes me to Play on HBOMAX and then shows $$ to sign up for HBOMAX. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having issues too. Tried watching Cry Macho and News of the World via the Free Movies Tile on my Flex box but it took me to the subscription page both times. 

Same thing for Wrath of Man on Epix. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_b2b667! Thanks for letting us know about this situation. Please note that not all content is available from the HBO Max app. To confirm, all three movies were listed under the Free Movies Tile, is this correct? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I’m unable to watch HBO MAX, West Side Story 2021 or Drive my car. 
I go to On Demand on x1, to Free Movie Week 2022, to either of those 2 movies. I get “ entering third party” to “who Is watching”) because I’ve had a subscription before but don’t now ) to “ Can’t verify Subscription “. 
can you resolve this for me ?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@linda91​ If you have Disney+, you can watch West Side Story on that. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I don't know how this forum works, but I just need an answer to a question: can I get series, like Gilded Age on HBOMax, for free during free movies week ?

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_272935

Hi! Thanks for choosing to work with us through our Xfintiy Forums! Welcome 😊. You can post a question to this post if you have similar questions, or even create a new post with a specific question and you will have lots of support. We have some amazing users who are Experts and will be glad to help but you will also receive support form Official Employees. This is a community where everyone is here to help each other.

I checked and it does appear that Gilded Age is available. You will want to search for “Free Movie Week” on the X-1 platform and then search by the network. In this case, HBOMAX. You will see all the content they have posted free. Let us know if you have any other questions.

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

@linda91 & @johnc4 

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but it looks as though West Side Story (2021) will be available for Free Movie Week starting later this afternoon. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ TRying ALSO TO WATCH “ Drive my car. “I can’t get that either.

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Still can’t get “ Drive My Car” which is listed on  xfinity free movie week Mar 8-14. Clicking on On Demand to Free Movie Week to See All to “Drive my car”. Brings me to “play on HBO MAX” and then to a sign in page with costs for ads vs ads free. 
How can I watch this movie, as advertised on Free Movie Week, with no cost?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I did see West Side Story, tho, last nite. Thx for your advice, Jessie. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I can't find the 2021 version of Dune despite it being advertised as part of free movie week. When will it be available?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_1cf093​ 

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. Dune is now available for Free Movies Week. Please retest and let us know if you continue to have any issues viewing that movie. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am not able to play the free movies without paying. Any suggestions? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am unable to watch HBO Max on my computer. I go to HBO Max website, I click sign in. I click provider and log in with Xfinity. try to go back  to HBO Max website but it says I am not logged in. Looing at Xfinity website, there is no stream option, only option to buy subscription. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Go to HBO Max website. Click log in. Go to provider screen. Sign it with Xfinity. Xfinity website only gives offer to buy subscription - no streaming. Go back to HBO website and it still only lets me sign in. Looks like a few others have this same problem. Is it an issue through HBO? Thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Every movie selection just takes me to a subscribe page. (Using Flex and selecting the Free Movies tile)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

To watch any of the movies that are available during our free movie week all you need to do is Say Free Movie Week into your voice remote. Just saying Free movies gets you to our regular Free movies that are available with your subscriptions. The Extra work for free movie week brings up a lot of different options! Give it a try just say "free movie week" in the voice remote! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

There is obviously an issue going on if you had only read some of the comments-we know what to do-we’re doing what we’re told to do. And. It’s. Not. Working. So instead of giving some generic response over and over again-try and fix the problem. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Can I watch 1883 on Paramount Plus for free this week?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @user_a01a11 and thread. Free Movie Week has a selection of On Demand Content available for free. You could access the content using Paramount On Demand but not the channel or through their app. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I was hoping to watch the Dublin Murder Squad series on Starz. I understand this might not be available during movie week since it is a series, though I noted on the information page that some series content will be available. Is there any chance this is included? If not, is there a general Watching Week that will include this series scheduled for later this spring? Also, I notice there is a sort option, though no search feature that can be used to find a movie within the listing of thousands of available titles. Since you have to access titles through the Free Movie Week command, is there any way to streamline the search? Thanks very much!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

I did find the "Free Movie" week on my computer under "Streaming video" That limits me to a 19 inch screen.

No go for my 65 inch 3d 4K tv.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here