marina506's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 5th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Create Channel is gone.

Channel #1160 was Create.  A few days ago on the bottom of the screen it said it was moving and #1160 was going to be a kids' channel.  Now it is a kids' channel but Create is nowhere.  It's supposed to be #967 but on there it's the same kids' show that's in the other place.  That show is on still another number, so you can see the cartoon show on three channels, but there is no Create anywhere.  Please fix.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

We've been wondering what happened too. And why didn't we get any notice? Mom enjoys watching their shows and now it's an exact duplicate of some children's channel right next to it on the guide. How long is it going to take to fix this? We're missing all the autumn shows.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Any response on when and if create will be back on the line up. Getting pretty tired of spending a lot of money for cable and yet seem to continue to lose channels.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Can you get your act together and give us back the Create channel...getting tired of losing channels and no price reduction in sight! Not a nice thing to do.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Hi there @user_cbb71c , thank you for reaching out. I appreciate the feedback about the Create channel. We regularly examine and reevaluate our channel lineups time to time.  I know how important it is to reduce your bill. If you'd like to explore new promotional offers, send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hello Mike H., I see that the Create TV channel 397 0n Comcast tv was changed this morning(July 1,2021) to a kids channel.This is really unacceptable, so requesting a change back to the previous adult shows, please!! the account is in the name of [removed personal information]

(edited)

Contributor

• 

387 Messages

@user_a7fb4f This is a public forum, do not post personal information here.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Please do not post personal information publicly. To send the requested information:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/368R1oB

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"

there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Another displeased customer here wondering where the highly acclaimed Create TV has gone?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

the channel is still there,  just labeled as pbs kids.   what get me mad is that you cant dr the channel!  they need to fix this!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

What channel is Create on? Today is July 20, 2021 and I would appreciate an honest answer to locate this channel as of this date. 

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

All,

Channels for each network vary widely, nationally. For the channel lineups in your area, visit My Channel Lineup here https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup and log into your account to see the channel lineup at your address. Your channel lineups can also be viewed on your Xfinity My account app.

I will be disabling comments on this thread going forward due to it being closed and 9 month old. 

[Edited: replaced shortened link with actual]

(edited)

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

3 years ago

This looks to be a channel that Xfinity does not carry nationally but rather is a sub channel of local PBS channels and is carried on Xfinity only if your local is connected to it. It isn’t available in Nashville (on Xfinity) for that reason, for instance. Google it and see if it is carried in your area or follow this link. 
https://createtv.com/schedule

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

I have been getting by using an indoor, amplified antenna from Radio Shack for many years. I get 50+ channels over the air.   I only use Comcast for linear cable.

This makes a good backup when problems occur using cable.   It is much simpler to switch source to "antenna" for watching local channels. Especially the sub-channels.   Sub-channels are spread out on local cable and not easy to locate.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here