DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

As of today Comcast is the only one without the ACC Network. I dont understand?!? being one the biggest providers and cant get on borad with one of the most anticipated channel in college sports? 

COME-ON!!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

About done with Comcast if they don't get the ACC Network. Something I watched last year on ESPN, can't watch this year because I am a Comcast subscriber. In this day and age, hard to believe a wall is being put up by Comcast to prevent content from being seen online. This is about to move me to YouTube TV. Any idea on when this may be resolved?

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

So let me guess how this is going to all go down.

Comcast will finally cut a sweetheart deal with ESPN, probably at some point AFTER football season ends.

They'll say they worked tirelessly to get the best deal for Comcast subscribers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The ACC network. Will we ever get this? We pay $8.25 for a regional sports fee and in Miami Florida we get the PAC 12 network.....my comittment is up and it looks like I'll be switching back to DirecTV again in the near future. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Paying $235 a month and can’t watch my team. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When am I getting the ACC Network ? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Does Comcast plan to add ACC network?  There are lots of very upset college football and basketball fans about this not being available.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Ive already switched from Comcast before......I have a Direct tv dish on my house and I live in ACC country. Either they can make an agreement or I'm out in November!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I called Comcast yesterday, they told me they have NO pending talks with ACC Network nor do they intend to add this network AT ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!  I am with you - I will soon switch. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

OK COMCAST..... SO EXACTLY WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST FOR YOU TO TAKE ON THE ACCN???

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I, too, cannot understand why Comcast has been unable to compromise enough to carry ACC football and NFL games.  Sadly, this company has a near monopoly in our area- especially for internet.  As soon as another company offers some competition, I plan to ditch Comcast .  Repeated requests to Comcast resolve this issue has been ignored.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello. I've been very happy with comcast/xfinity service so far coming over from att uverse. i don't know why you guy's don't have the acc network. for the life of me please explain why i can have the big 10 pac 10 networks  and not this one !!!. i know the dreaded high carriage fees line. ok i'll give you pac10 and big10 networks and the outdoor channel a couple of the cartoon channels and the numerous music channels in which half i don't listen too. pick any number of spanish language channels and any fox news channel. i notice the you have pushed the disney channel but won't let the customers have the acc network. please help me understand why i need the pac10 network and not the acc why do i need the big10 network. why. don't get me wrong i'm happy with your service. i don't know why restrict choices and say carrige issues. what happen to free market stuff. well hopefully xfinity/comcast adds this channel or i guess i'll have to make a choice.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why has there been no  movement to add the ACCN to the channel lineup?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Ya, I find other posts asking the same question and all the posts are either marked as "Locked" or "Answered".  If fact, none are answered.  Comcast's official statement is here https://www.xfinity.com/facts/accnetwork.  They say ESPN's fee is too high.  But I agree with you about the Big 10 and PAC 12 networks...  In the Southeast, very few people care about watching those games.  Seems like they could drop those two channels and save enough $$$ to pick up the ACC network.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Comcast is holding ACC fans hostage by not carrying the new network. I attempted to go to other streaming networks but they either wont let me see them, because my net is comcast or the price is rediculous.

I have been a comcast customer for over 25 years and basically have everything but the ACCN on my package but will now have to dump comcast and go totally to a streaming net.

If comcast thinks that we wont do this, you just lost a loyal customer. As of Monday, i am gone.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here