U

1 Message

Saturday, February 3rd, 2024 8:41 AM

Why is your website so bad?

You're an internet company, this is insane. Your website should work smoothly every time, on every browser. There is absolutely no excuse for it.

Anyway, here are my issues:

• Cannot access my bill from my email. I click "View bill" and login (which only works like 50% of the time), and if I'm lucky enough to login get an error that reads "We're having some trouble connecting to My Account." There is an option to Try Again, which I click, and it doesn't work, again.
  • I'll log me out randomly, all the time, and I'll have to login again and verify again.
  • When I attempt to navigate to payments, I get "Access Denied." I looked for solutions to this on the forums and found threads over a year old of other people having the same issue. How has this not been fixed in over a year? It's mind-blowing.
  • I cannot access my bill, which I no longer receive in the mail, and I cannot change my settings to start receiving it in the mail again because of the above issues. I would like to do this at this point so I can see what I'm being charged and why.
  • I cannot update my payment method, autopay timing, or anything else related to payments online. I'll probably have to call in to address this nonsense.

Please fix your website and credit my account.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

6 months ago

user_mxfcl7 Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

Months later and I still have the same problems as OP. I'm guessing you all just don't care 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_z5misj! To view your bill online and/or make changes to your payment method, you must be signed in as the primary user or a manager on the account.

Once you have confirmed you have signed in as the primary user or manager, please follow these steps in this article to view your bill.

This article has the steps for changing your saved payment method online.

Please let us know if you are still having issues after confirming you are signing in to the account with a primary or manager username.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

I'm enrolled in the paperless billing system and I can't even look at my "eco bill" online because I keep getting this error and rerouting loop. I'm sure everybody involved knows just how bad it is. [Edited: inflammatory] it; I'm going back to paper bills and mailing you a paper check.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @Skrottlenarb! When viewing your bill online or in our Xfinity app, you must be signed in as the primary user or a manager on the account.

Once you have confirmed you have signed in as the primary user or manager, please follow these steps in this really handy article to view your bill.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

@Skrottlenarb​ good luck getting paper bills and mailing a check.  They send one half the time and charge me a late fee that now they wont refund then tell me its not their fault and that they have other ways to pay.   Xfinity sucks.

1 Message

5 months ago

Every time I try to pay my bill online is frustrating, I have to try 20 times and if lucky. Can't waste 1 hour to pay  BILL!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_2pxeig

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We would be more than happy to assist with any issue you may be encountering with our website and payments. Have you performed any troubleshooting on your end?

Do you currently have a VPN active when attempting to make a payment? Are you having issues signing in and making a payment on multiple devices or on a singular device? Are you receiving any error codes or message that could help us pinpoint the issue? 

Could you please provide us with additional details pertaining to your unique situation such as devices being used, time of day, error codes/message, and anything else that would help us diagnose the issue? We hope to hear from you soon.

1 Message

You don't nee additional details. You need functional web developers.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

This is my experience exactly. The website is unusable. The AI assistant on the app is useless. They have a monopoly so they can do - or not do - whatever they want and it shows.

1 Message

2 months ago

This is; unfortunately, deliberate. If it takes you forever to peruse the website, you are less likely to cancel your plan, change it to a cheaper one, etc. It forces the user to call in instead so the underpaid company they outsourced to take phone calls can beg and persuade you to spend more money, not cancel your plan and more. They keep it terrible on purpose.

1 Message

2 months ago

Agree with all above comments. seems criminal. I have jumped through all the hoops several times!

3 Messages

Quite possibly criminal. Users should sue. I physically can't change things on my account and they get to keep charging me? I'm very tech savvy, this is not an issue on my end. Fix your stupid site Xfinity.

1 Message

2 months ago

The automation literally takes you in loops.  Worst customer service and website i've used.  Ever.  

2 Messages

2 months ago

Absolutely worst website ever! 

My bill is always high and higher and I can never actually see my Internet usage because the site always has some sort of fault error. This has to be by design. If you have to explain how I can see my bill other than simply clicking on the link, you're intentionally hiding the bill. 

1 Message

2 months ago

I tried to update my autopay on Firefox. Completely failed; this website is unusable. Managed to do it on mobile, but even that was not straightforward. Whichever higher-up owns web should be embarrassed.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

So true. You'd think this greedy company would make it easier to give them money, but I'm lucky if the website stays together long enough to pay my bill.

2 Messages

2 months ago

This website is designed to[Edited: "Inflammatory"]me off, i swear

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_d3o1u2, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. This is not the experience we want for our customers. What issues are you having when you access the website?

3 Messages

2 months ago

This seriously needs to be the most upvoted thread on here. The website is absolutely atrocious. I've had better results with DIAL-UP browsing than my 500mbps internet can run this garbage. The simple fact that you can't cancel your service online is enough reason alone to make it absolutely absurd. 404 Error on an internet company website? Purely, ridiculous. Do better, Xfinity.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@SamBrown316​ 

This seriously needs to be the most upvoted thread on here. The website is absolutely atrocious. I've had better results with DIAL-UP browsing than my 500mbps internet can run this garbage. The simple fact that you can't cancel your service online is enough reason alone to make it absolutely absurd. 404 Error on an internet company website? Purely, ridiculous. Do better, Xfinity.

Were you logged in at the time you got the 404 Error?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

2 months ago

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm having the same issue. It's been ongoing almost 3 weeks now. I'm not understand this reoccurring issue. I haven't been able to access my bill for the past 3 weeks to setup autopay or do anything. How do you expect me to pay a bill of I can't access it. @Xfinity Support you need to get this together. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

shackisha, thank you for reaching out here on our Xfinity Community Forums. I am sorry for the frustration you have experienced and would be happy to help. Are you trying to log into your account at Xfinity.com or on the Xfinity app? A few things that can help with long issues include logging out, clearing your cache and cookies, or uninstalling and than reinstalling the app. Then use your Xfinity ID and password to log back in. 

3 Messages

1 month ago

The user above is accurate.

This is absolutely nuts.  HOW CAN THIS COMPANY NEVER GET THE WEB SITE WORKING?  I can't get into billing, can't determine what I pay and when for what services at what address.  The amount billed on my credit card goes up and up.  Some people think this is intentional so end users are forced to call in and get a sales pitch for even more services. And the phone people, while pleasant enough, are forced into reading scripts and I have to listen to all this pre recorded nonsense just to get on with my day. This has been going on for over a year!  I can't wait for Starlink.  There is no competition in my area so I'm stuck with this clown show.  This company makes my blood boil with every interaction.

While waiting for Xfinity last year at this time, I signed up for Star Link for an RV. I did so on line, spoke to no person and had service set up the next day. I would dump Xfinity right now but people stay in our house while we travel.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_expyp6 thanks for your feedback and for sharing your experience with our website. We are here to help you and trust me I would be just as frustrated if I was in your shoes. Please make sure in the future should you need help to first start with your own public post. That way proper tracking and help can be provided. We appreciate you following our guidelines. That said we can help. When you try to gain access to your online profile do you get an error message? 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Website still [Edited: Language].  Can't pay or view my bill on the internetweb thingy.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

Hello @user_c8r9ws Thanks for reaching out to us about the issues you're having with our website. I'm sorry for how this experience had made you feel. You've come to the right place for a resolution.  Have you tried using our Xfinity App? It's free to download, and you would log in the same way you would through the website. 

How are you accessing the website? 

Are you getting any error messages?  

4 Messages

Why are you responding with a scripted response?

Have you tried using our Xfinity App?

- Valid workaround for an outage, we don't want to use the app.

How are you accessing the website?

- Using a valid browser (Chrome) that works on 1000's of other sites, just not yours.

- Tried incognito mode, Brave, Edge and I am about to download Netscape to confirm 100%!

Are you getting any error messages?

- Not loading, redirecting in a loop, random disconnection errors. 

Error tells us to delete cookies.

Answer the question, Why is your website so bad?

We want answers as to why the website does not function properly - going on about a year!

Are you telling me that on your end it works and we are all crazy?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Why is any website bad? Poor technical management -> poor execution. Starts with paying money for the right software leadership. Connected to the right business decisions. But really, we know why it is so bad, we don't need to ask. Comcast operates a monopoly in the internet space. I remember $5 calls to Europe with AT&T. Now we have a company that thinks 1.2TB is the way to trick everyone into a $30 bill hike without calling it that. Dollars rule. Customers unfortunate necessity. Europe does not have these problems. The municipalities bought the cable and turned the cable companies into ISPs. Like immigration and so many other things, there are places in the world we could just say, "copy that". But alas ... money drives government and not vice versa in the US.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here