Magyar1964's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, February 18th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

Missing Data usage statistics

How can I find my data usage?

For a couple of weeks now when I go to my account the data usage statistics are gone and the link to check doesn't work.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

Please see "I don't see my usage meter in My Account, what do I do?" on https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-plan.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for the reply.

I am signed in as primary, I only have the one account. There is no Data Usage Overview on the Devices page as stated in the link you provided. The data usage had been found through the Manage Internet link under Service page and the link there for data usage doesn't do anything.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Same issue here.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

@Magyar1964 wrote: ... There is no Data Usage Overview on the Devices page as stated in the link you provided. ...

Did you call the phone number in the article I linked to report this? I've had meter problems on two occasions since they began using it, and after calling them they were able to fix it each time. It took them 2-3 weeks, but they did finally get it working.

PS: Hi commanguy!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Not yet. I will give it a shot later

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I called and after a lot of jumping through hoops found the information. They had me log into their xfi wedsite and the data usages is accessible there after clicking through a number of links.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

@Magyar1964 wrote: Go to internet.xfinity.com and login. ...

Note that internet.xfinity.com pages are only available to customers who have Comcast rental gateways. We peons who committed the sin of buying our own modems at retail cannot access them.

When I attempt to access internet.xfinity.com a "not-eligible" page is displayed which directs me to the Xfinity app. When I log in to that app on my phone and tap "Data Usage", I get an "I'm sorry" screen which directs me to the My Account app.

Around and around we go, in the "Comcast Circle of Life".

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Go to internet.xfinity.com and login. Go to the "connect" page and where you see your modem listed there should be a "see network" link under the name of your device. Then click advanced settings and there you'll find a link to see your data usage.

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @commanguy, I apologize for the troubles you are having with your data usage meter. I thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums so we can help! Are you unable to see your data usage through the Xfi app? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

@Magyar1964 wrote: ... They had me log into their xfi wedsite and the data usages is accessible there after clicking through a number of links.

That is, to use the technical term, "messed up". Customers should always be able to see their data usage at https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices and https://customer.xfinity.com/#/services/internet, and in the My Account app.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Messed up is right. Data usage used to be so easy to find and see. The link on the regular website My Account page to check data usage doen't even do anything

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastAshley wrote:

Hi @commanguy, I apologize for the troubles you are having with your data usage meter. I thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums so we can help! 

What about the original poster @Magyar1964 ?

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

@commanguy 

Did you not see my last post ???

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastAshley 

Ok installed the app.

Went to the Check Data Usage and got the following message

"I'm sorry, I'm having trouble accessing your accounts data usage details, You can check your data usage with the Internet Usage Meter in My Account"

And no I can not check my data usage in the Internet Usage meter section of My account because that is dead.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here