Srini4's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 22nd, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Visa Card Expired

My 250 gift card expired before last month with a partial usage(around 50 dollars).  Can you help me get a new card reissued(offcourse will reduced balance) ? Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

@Srini4 

Thank you for reaching out regarding your expiredcar.  I can work with you to get another card reissued.  

Please reach out to me via private message.  Click on my name ComcastJaredB and from the profile page click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  In your private reply please include the following information so that I may authenticate and access the account;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file. 

Thanks again for your time and patience,

Jared

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

@ Jared,

Thanks for prompt response.  My expired card had an balance of $200 however I have issued an card of $51 - Request you/team to please check and do the needful.

Thanks

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

@ Jared, sorry my bad on dollar calculations, please ignore my last message.

Thank you for all your assistance !

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am hoping you can help me too! Similar issue...gift card activated, used twice and then lost the wallet it was in. Recently found the wallet and I am hoping the remainder can be reissued...

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ComcastJaredB  Can you please help me with my expired Visa card as well? I have the full balance on it and did not realized it expired. Thanks in advance

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@sweeners29 wrote:

I am hoping you can help me too! Similar issue...gift card activated, used twice and then lost the wallet it was in. Recently found the wallet and I am hoping the remainder can be reissued...

Once a card has been used and it expires with a balance left on it, there is no way to have it reissued for the balance.  Sorry.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Jared~

I'm hoping you can help. I left my purse at my daughters house months back and just recovered it. It contained a gift card that expired back in March. I tried calling the 800 number on the back of card, but they were not able to assist. Can you please help me? 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi.  I have an unused gift card that expired a few months ago.  Would very much appreciate assistance in getting another card re-issued.  Thank you.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, I also habe a gift card that expired, can you help me get it reinstated? Thanks. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello, My Visa $150 exspired as well. Please contact me when you can. Thanks

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My visa card expired in March, I didn't notice the expiration date and had saved it to use - pulling it out to use today.  It is for $100.  Can this please be reissued?  I don't see a way to send you a message, Jared

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, I have a Visa card that expired with half of the funds still present on it. Would this be able to be reissued?

Thanks in advance!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here