sherreber's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Saturday, October 6th, 2018 7:00 PM

Closed

did channel keep change

well very upset could not watch hockey game kept change to diffrent channel every time change back to the game and how can stop it for doing it  i think should get some money back last two weeks nothing work kept going in and out frezze up.just so tried telling them these boxes just worst boxes ever

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

6 years ago

@sherreber wrote:

well very upset could not watch hockey game kept change to diffrent channel every time change back to the game and how can stop it for doing it  i think should get some money back last two weeks nothing work kept going in and out frezze up.just so tried telling them these boxes just worst boxes ever

We need more information.

What channel or app were you using?

What device were you watching the game with?

Are you talking about regular cable, or using steaming video?

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

hi just watching my tv.no app just at&tt channel they have on.i switch from just x1power box to a box that x1power and dvr service just channels all the time.i want to know how stop it

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

6 years ago

@sherreber wrote:

hi just watching my tv.no app just at&tt channel they have on.i switch from just x1power box to a box that x1power and dvr service just channels all the time.i want to know how stop it

I never heard of at&tt channel.  You need to clarify you explanation.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

the channel it is sport channel show hockey game ,i watch pittsburgh penguins game on. and channel all the time no matter what channel it is on.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

yes all though the game  i maybe watch last five mins

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hi, sherreber, thanks for reaching out on the forum. 

Just to clarify, is this happening on other channels as well? Please send me a PM with your first and last name to look into this further together. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

6 years ago

@sherreber wrote:

the channel it is sport channel show hockey game ,i watch pittsburgh penguins game on. and channel all the time no matter what channel it is on.

So are you saying the cable-box does not stay on the channel the game is being shown on, during the whole game?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

6 years ago

@sherreber wrote:

yes all though the game  i maybe watch last five mins

It may be a problem with the X1 cable-box. I am going to see If I can get someone from Comcast to help with your problem.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

That means that there is something wrong with the frequency that the channel is coming in on. You’ll need a tech out to troubleshoot further.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

they did not show up twice.now boxes does allow to fast forward or rewied to i have watch the whole show if tried say exit and start over or remuse  were i was watching.i just hate your boxes

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @sherreber

Sorry you feel this way. I'll need to get a tech out for you. Can you send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here