dan999999's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

cable down in yard how do I get someone to come out and fix it

There was a service technician in our neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. He looked at the downed cable and said he would put in a ticket to get someone to come out and look at it but no one has showed up. The cable goes from the pole in my backyard to my neighbor's house. The cable looks like it's still connected at both ends and that it's just sagging down.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for escalating my case. What do you mean to post publicly.? I thought these forums were public.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for escalating this Rustyben. 

Hi dan999999. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with researching the status of the pending cable drop fix ticket, or submit one if needed. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have a sagging line in my driveway from the pole across the street.. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Hey @user_6790b2! Thank you for making this comment and letting us know about this line. We'd love to get this taken care of for you and make sure it is secured tight where it needs to be. Can you please send Xfinity Support a private message using our peer to peer chat service by clicking on the chat icon in the top right corner of the page? Once you hit that chat icon, you'll be able to initiate a new chat with Xfinity Support, so please just send us your full name and we can continue helping out there. We look forward to meeting you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

10-month-old dead thread now being closed........

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here