Community Forum

Tennis Channel NOT recording properly

Highlighted
New Poster

Tennis Channel NOT recording properly

have tried and tried to record all sessions of the French Open on my Comcast account DVR. I’ve tried making a series recording and/or recording a single session from the Channel Guide. (Tennis Channel #411). When I look at “scheduled recordings”, the sessions are there. But then no recording of the session is actually made. Also, the window that comes up to record a session shows only one hour will be recorded even though I’m recording from the Guide that shows the program is multiple hours long. I have reset my DVR but that didn’t help. I have never seen that particular window before when setting up a future recording. This is quite irritating! Please advise
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Tennis Channel NOT recording properly

I have the same issue. I also am unable to watch recorded shows longer than 8 hours. At hour 8 the playback kicks me out.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Tennis Channel NOT recording properly

Hi there,

I would love to help and take a look at the channel to see what we can do. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!