RadTV's profile

Problem Solver

• 

538 Messages

Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Recording a series Issue...

I am attempting to record star girl on the CW but when doing so the 3 red dots don't appear in the guide and S1 EP1 does not appear on the scheduled List?? I can see the 3 red dots when selecting the series info page. I do see EP 2 set to record on May 26 though?? Is anyone else having this issue with series recordings? Canceling a series recording also appears to be an Issue as when you cancel the recording it doesn't appear to be cancelled unless you cancel the recording Individually.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@RadTV wrote:

I am attempting to record star girl on the CW but when doing so the 3 red dots don't appear in the guide and S1 EP1 does not appear on the scheduled List?? I can see the 3 red dots when selecting the series info page. I do see EP 2 set to record on May 26 though?? Is anyone else having this issue with series recordings? Canceling a series recording also appears to be an Issue as when you cancel the recording it doesn't appear to be cancelled unless you cancel the recording Individually.

i hate the new search results (end commentary). found it for tonight, set series recording off the guide (so only one channel). it shows one red dot for tonight and series dots for next episode. interesting.

Problem Solver

• 

538 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@RadTV wrote:

i hate the new search results (end commentary). found it for tonight, set series recording off the guide (so only one channel). it shows one red dot for tonight and series dots for next episode. interesting.

Exactly Rustyben,

I reported the Issue but they said it's working properly. I have a ticket number but I'm not sure if they found the problem? I will keep testing it to see if there's any improvement.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@RadTV wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@RadTV wrote:

Exactly Rustyben,

I reported the Issue but they said it's working properly. I have a ticket number but I'm not sure if they found the problem? I will keep testing it to see if there's any improvement.

the single dot didn't work. on-demand wasn't there yesterday. today on-demand showed up and got to watch it.

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

4 years ago

I have the same problem. I set series recording, but it will not save. I have to record the episodes manually one by one.

Is there a solution?

Problem Solver

• 

538 Messages

4 years ago

@mikebox121 wrote:

I have the same problem. I set series recording, but it will not save. I have to record the episodes manually one by one.

Is there a solution?

Which show are you trying to record? I have not set a new series recording since the majority of them are now in reruns

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Issue crop up for me also for star girl starting with Episode 10.   Can't select record "new episodes" as the S/W doesn't recongnized it.  Have to do it manually for each episode.  Also Stargirl episodes do not show up "On Demand".  

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@nub5 wrote:

Issue crop up for me also for star girl starting with Episode 10.   Can't select record "new episodes" as the S/W doesn't recongnized it.  Have to do it manually for each episode.  Also Stargirl episodes do not show up "On Demand".  

press the xfinity button on remote, saved --> scheduled-->down-->Series priority and find the series via down button. press the 'i' information button. go to record options. go to modify,  what is the option shown for 'channels'?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here