Vito218's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

Program Info.

Hello. First time here at the forum. I've been an Xfinity user for three months. Switched after eight years with Uverse. Was a Comcast customer before that. 

My question has to do with the program info. When reading the info about a program I'm thinking of watching, it sometimes doesn't show the entire info. It ends with ......  Is there any way I can adjust this so I can read the entire info about the program?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:
Do you press info to get additional info?

Yes but I still get the three dots (...)  It's like it ran out of space and just ends with the three dots. It doesn't happen with all program info, but enough to be a little bothersome.

when you press info button again it will show a bigger window. if still scrolls use down arrow to scroll down.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

@CCAndrew wrote:

Yes but I still get the three dots (...)  It's like it ran out of space and just ends with the three dots. It doesn't happen with all program info, but enough to be a little bothersome.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:

when you press info button again it will show a bigger window. if still scrolls use down arrow to scroll down.

Thanks Rustyben. That's what I was looking for. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here