MikeS54's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 13th, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

How to upgrade remote to voice control and access features I supposedly already have

I recently moved and was very satisfied with my xfinity service, though too expensive. Since moving I no longer have a voice control remote. I believe I have HBO, but cannot figure how to access HBO Max, which I should have. Also cannot access On Demand for HBO. Also cannot figure how to use DVR. I can record but can't seem to view what I've recorded. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

Start with the box model, is it possible you don’t have an X1 box?

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Forums. I would like to thank you for continuing with us at your new location. I can review your account with you, and help you get the most out of your services. I can also send you out a voice remote.

Could you please send me a private message with your first and last name. To send me a private message, please click my name "ComcastDaryl" and then click "Send a message."

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Daryl

My name is [edit: removed identifying information, per Forum Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

387 Messages

3 years ago

@MikeS54 To send him a private message click on is name at the top left then click send message at the top right of his profile page. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here