Community Forum

3rd Party App Warning

Highlighted
Problem Solver

3rd Party App Warning

Is it possible to disable the new warning at the bottom of the screen that warns you that you are entering a 3rd party app?

Tek
Highlighted
Expert

Re: 3rd Party App Warning

@Tek wrote:
Is it possible to disable the new warning at the bottom of the screen that warns you that you are entering a 3rd party app?

that notifies you that your data being used counts toward your CAP (if you have one)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

you are correct,

but the guy above asked if it can be disabled, you did not answer his question with your response

Highlighted
Expert

@billmich88888 wrote:

you are correct,

but the guy above asked if it can be disabled, you did not answer his question with your response

no menu to do so, it is probably a required notice that the data counts even though it is used on a set top box (like the internet app Netflix)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!