Community Forum

Snowpiercer S2Ep2 in SD is missing

Bulkington
Problem Solver

Snowpiercer S2Ep2 in SD is missing

TNT's Snowpiercer Season 2, Episode 2 in SD is missing from On Demand.  Episodes 1 & 3 in SD are available as is Episode 2 in HD.

Please work with the network if necessary to correct this error.

Bulkington
Problem Solver

Re: Snowpiercer S2Ep2 in SD is missing

Episode 202 SD is still missing.

Last night's episode 4 has been added.  Season 2 folder still needs to be added to the TNT On Demand menu.

ComcastAbbie
Official Employee

Hello, thanks for reaching out regarding the missing OnDemand content. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
moscapez
New Poster

Well. 😏

When is it going to be available on demand?

Bulkington
Problem Solver

Progress. Yesterday afternoon, @ComcastAbbie generated a ticket for the VOD Team to add the missing episode.

Antblobber
New Poster

I don’t see any of Season 2 through OnDemand- have searched through TV Shows & alphabetically. Season 1 & Extras are there but not current season. What gives?
Antblobber
New Poster

Ok I figured it out.

Go to search through OnDemand, manually type out ‘Snowpiercer’ and all the current episodes (episode 1-4) of Season 2 are there!
Bulkington
Problem Solver

Yes, must use Search - the request to have Season 2 folders created has gone unanswered.

202 in SD is still missing (purchase only), but here's hoping...

Bulkington
Problem Solver

Snowpiercer 202SD is still missing.

@ComcastAbbie , please follow up with the VOD Team as the episode is still purchase only.  Episodes 1, 3, 4 & 5 in SD are free On Demand.  Episode 2 in HD is available On Demand and via Xfinity Stream.

Bulkington
Problem Solver

@ComcastAbbie , haven't heard back. The content is still missing. Getting this corrected would make for a better weekend.

Bulkington
Problem Solver

Tuesday morning fail message:

Episode 206 has been added.

Episode 202 SD is still missing.  Please correct.

ComcastThomasF
Official Employee

Hi! I'm sorry you are having this experience with missing OnDemand programming. I will be happy to what we can do. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you? To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastThomasF" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Bulkington
Problem Solver

@ComcastThomasF , it is not necessary to review my account nor reset my set-top box.  Snowpiercer 202 SD, free view, is missing from the Xfinity On Demand servers - all is well on my end.

Please update the Community and me regarding the ticket referenced by @ComcastAnna  on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 to have the VOD Team consult with TNT and load the missing content.  Part of the DMs from that day:

"I really appreciate the detailed information! I was able to find a ticket with the VOD team regarding Snowpiercer On demand in SD. Rest assured this team is aware of the problem and working to resolve the situation as soon as possible. "

Please resubmit the request if needed.  Your attention is appreciated.