ForrestS's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

612 Messages

Monday, September 23rd, 2019 9:00 AM

Closed

PBS Animal Babies 3 missing

Closed out this older thread since it documented another fix:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/On-Demand/Two-new-PBS-shows-still-need-posting/m-p/3262237/highlight/false#M49564

But the 3rd and last episode of PBS’ Animal Babies series, is STILL missing from On-Demand (Legacy anyway, I cannot speak for X1). It aired Wednesday 11 September, so it has been missing for a week and a half.

So I hope someone in XfinityLand is listening and can poke the On Demand Team to work with PBS on this. Note:

A - The first 2 episodes posted just fine

B - This series was paired (aired the same nights) with another 3-part series called Magical Land of Oz. All 3 episodes of that other series posted just fine.

Put A and B together, there is no seemingly-good reason for Animal Babies 3 to be missing from On-Demand.

Hope action takes place and that this is not a cry into The Void.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

612 Messages

5 years ago

I just about fainted this morning when I checked the PBS ‘Specials’ tab and saw Animal Babies 3 posted 21 days after having raised the issue.

I’m torn: glad that it’s there for a brief viewing period, and at the same time irate that Comcast management/supervision allows for things like this to linger and fester without giving any status along the way. It’s a management issue that no good systemic method exists for customers to get such things addressed better and more quickly.

It would be different if we were subscribing to a service that cost, say, $75 a year. But all of us are paying more on the order of $1000 a year.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

5 years ago

Comcast, a word about your efforts with PBS would be welcome.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

612 Messages

5 years ago

Even if it gets posted, it will expire on Oct 8, based on what is seen for the earlier episodes.

So there is very little time left for resolving this. Sure would be nice if Comcast setup a good online means for problems like this, that numerous folks have requested here in the forum in the past few years.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here