cdtatro's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 9th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

DTA box not working

Our DTA box stopped working yesterday - no light on the front (I believe it used to have a green light), no signal being received by the tv. I've checked, tightened and replaced all the cables. The support chat bot just keeps trying to restart it and telling me everything is fine, and gives me no other options. I believe it needs to be replaced and need to speak to someone.  Trying here because I'm not sure where else to try.

Thank you,

Chris

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

The power supply on DTAs are notorious for going bad easily, see if you can find a workable replacement or wait to have a new box and power supply sent out

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks, I’ve looked around here for a similar one and haven’t been able to find one. Hoping to connect with someone who can send one out to me.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I had the same problem and call to actually speak with someone to order a replacement.  I just received the new DTA box today and after installing it am getting all kinds of error codes.  This should not be this hard.  I would order a new box anyway.   Maybe you will have better luck than me.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here