Community Forum

Change Community Forum ID/Name

Welcome to our Comcast Help & Support Forums

FAQ

Regular Visitor

Change Community Forum ID/Name

I don't want my email address to be my community forum ID. I don't recall ever being given the option of choosing an ID for the forum. Can you help me change it?

Thanks

Expert

Re: Change Community Forum ID/Name

@pprfldr 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Administrator

Re: Change Community Forum ID/Name

@pprfldr 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. I am happy to help you get your forum username changed. Feel free to post or private message me what you would like your new username to be. As long as your new chosen username does not violate our forum guidelines/acceptable use policy, we will happily make that change on your behalf. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!