Community Forum

What a gem we have in Comcast Ted

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

What a gem we have in Comcast Ted

Instead of complaining ,I want to say that we have some excellent administrators Comcast Ted ,Comcast Shane just to mention a few. Comcast Ted has come through for me when no one else was able to help. I just want to say thanks for his tireless work. I wonder if Comcast realizes what a Gem they have in Comcast Ted. For all you do.  THANK YOU and all the other administrators for helping when all else seems to fail.                  Thanks,  Michael&Donna Gibbons 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: What a gem we have in Comcast Ted

There are a lot of good people, Comcast employee and otherwise, helping out on the Comcast Cares forum. 😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Tagging @ComcastTeds so he sees it, he gets it to the right person every time

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@zoom3zoom Thanks for your kinds words. They are greatly appreciated.

There are so many people here working to create an excellent customer experience.  Glad to be a part of a larger team focused on this! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!