Low60zgolfer's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 15th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Website

Try to talk to associate and website doesnt work, really great customer service.

Website spins u in circles and nothing works. All I need is a new controller and pay 250 a month for this?????????????

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great start to the week! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs! Going forward, I'm truly sorry to hear about the complications with our website in regard to receiving a new remote. Your business is sincerely important to us and this is not the experience we want for you! I'd now like to set up a shipping order to have a new remote sent out to you directly! To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and interest!

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Similar issue. They show an old inactive account, they won't delete it, they won't let me delete it. They same that I, the account HOLDER, am not authorized to make changes to the account(s). Two Factor Authentication via SMS just randomly stopped working, tried to unpair my number and then reverify it thinking that would solve the issue, NOPE!!!! Every time I try I get "server error" but then on my homepage it asks if my "number is a cell phone" and if "I'd like to verify it now?" My number is the ONLY LISTED NUMBER ON MY ACCOUNT and these [Edited: “inflammatory”] keep calling my WIFE!!!!?????

I call and call and call and the person on the other end with the horribly thick and barely understandable accent just says, "we'll fix this, it's all good to go now sir, thank you for calling Xfinity and have a wonderful day."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SIX MONTHS of this (edited: Language), you still call my wife, you still restrict my access and I still cannot verify my phone number. There is a very valid reason [Edited: “inflammatory”]. Poor customer service, poor optics and [Edited: “inflammatory”]

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here