Community Forum

Plastic Green Cable Box in my front yard

Highlighted
New Poster

Plastic Green Cable Box in my front yard

Theres a flimsy green box with some cables in my yard. I plan to concrete around this box to extend my driveway however I can’t drive over this box without breaking it. Cannot for the life of me get a technician out to my residence to replace it but instead have been getting the run around say they are coming and never do. I’m disconnected from chats and phone calls when I’m put on hold. Help please!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Plastic Green Cable Box in my front yard

Hi there, JSchanen. We're sorry for the inconvenience and that you're having to deal with that! We can definitely help you out! You came to the right place. It sounds like this is a pedestal and what we can do is initiate a request for you to have it looked at and repaired if so. We'll be sure to follow up with you along the way and after completion as well, just to ensure everything goes as planned this time around. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can get started. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks! Talk soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!