Community Forum

NEED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE

Highlighted
New Poster

NEED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE

IMPOSSIBLE to connect with a customer service agent over the phone or through chat. Extrememly disapointed and frustrating especially when we are all workign from home right now!

Recently signed up for their fastest internet plan. Not getting the speed I signed up for the other day which increased my bill significantly. I would like to speak to an agent about this but I am getting no where. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: NEED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE

ME TOO!

I tried calling because I have a tech support question that will not be resolved with the typical fixes. I need an actual live agent to talk to about my situation. I can't get a live agent it just sends you back to the main menu to start the same series of questions over and over again. If I am calling outside of support hours, why doesn't the machine tell me that.

Highlighted
New Poster

It's impossible to speak with an agent and I have an urgent issue. While Comcast has said "no disconnect of accounts if affected financially by the Coronavirus if you contact an agent", there are no agents to help and the automated system won't connect to an agent. With everyone in the country "working from home", it looks like Comcast has "stepped out". Can someone help please??  

Highlighted
New Poster

Just had this same problem. Needed to confirm they received my equipment after I moved so I can be refunded. Spent half an hour wasting time calling various numbers, listening to scams on their hotline (do you want to sign up for insurrance? would you like to go to drug rehab?...DO NOT call 1800XFINITY), only to be hung up on each time after the automated caller was done f*ing around.

Here is what worked: call 1800 266 2278 and pretend to be a new customer when the automated machine asks. Obviously they only care about taking more money from unsuspecting victims, so gotta play that game. Good luck. 

I will be sure to never use comcast ever again.

Highlighted
New Poster

Call to add new service, you’ll be talking to a human in less than 2 minutes and you can get transfered to the right person immediately.
Highlighted
New Poster

its impossible!!! 1st they stopped supplying me with service even though I pay my bill on time every month. Then they scheduled a tech to come out. Then, hours before that tech is supposed to arrive, someone from Comcast calls me and says there's not an appointment!!! I set asside hours on Monday to make sure i was here when they arrived. I told this to the guy. He said they can reschedule for tomorrow. I said I already set asside time that day and couldn't be home when they needed me to be the next day (today).... he said I wouldn't need to be home for the appointment. I said fine. Then this morning I get a call from the tech asking me to let him in??!?! I was not home. I explained that they said i wouldn't need to be there, and he said he needed me to be..... so I ask my neighbor to let him into the yard to check the cables. He replaces a cable because they're equipment was the problem (big surprise). Then the tech leaves our gate that has a latch to close it WIDE OPEN!!!!! Now my property and my neighbors property has been stolen because the tech left our back gate WIDE OPEN FOR ANYONE TO ENTER AND TAKE WHAT THEY PLEASE FROM OUR YARD, PATIO, AND BACKSTAIRWELL!!!!! I spent OVER AN HOUR trying to get through to a customer about this criminal act.