Gottahavit's profile

Contributor

• 

93 Messages

Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

How long to get Home Evaluation for xFi Pods?

I posted this yesterday, but it appears to have been deleted with no response.

I've had my xFi complete for over 2 weeks now and have heard nothing about the home evaluation that is supposedly running.  My xFi wife is garbage in any rooom other than the one it's in.  When I order it said it included a xFi pod based on my address, but that never came and now the evaluation doesn't seem to be coming out with a result.

How long does it take?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

93 Messages

3 years ago

I've gotten nothing since the email saying welcome and your evaluation is running.  Yes it's been over 2 weeks

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

3 years ago

Hey @Gottahavit thanks for coming to the forums. Just to clear things up, you evaluation was unable to be completed after the 2-weeks and you never received an email with the redemption link, correct? 

Contributor

• 

150 Messages

3 years ago

I appreciate the clarification @Gottahavit, and I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't received any kind of an email or notification about the WiFi evaluation. I would like to take a look at your account and do some further digging into this for you. If you would be so kind as to send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can better assist you.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastPeter", then click "send a message".

Contributor

• 

93 Messages

3 years ago

so it looks like it doesn't take 2 weeks it takes 4 weeks, as the reply I got says it didn't start until 10 days after I got the email saying it was running?  

BTW I would have replied to your PM but it says you have disabled PMs. 

I have to say your communication methods needs some serious work!!

Contributor

• 

93 Messages

3 years ago

So last night I'm asked to PM one agent with my name and address, then I hear nothing.  Tonight I PM the same agent if there updates and a different agent replies asking for the same info again and for some reason thinks I'm having "connection problems"

Get it together comcast!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

I'm sorry about that miscommunication, but I still have your back on that evaluation concern. I know that has been a popular and clutch feature of xFi Complete. The possibility of adding a free xFi pod to help your home is something I wouldn't pass up either, so I totally get where you're coming from. Can you please confirm the email that you originally received that activation email? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

That's pretty odd, and I'm sorry you weren't able to respond in a PM. I promise I'm still with you on this and won't abandon you. Can you please try sending me a PM one more time?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I got xfinity Complete more than 2 weeks back. I haven't received any email that my evaluation is ongoing? Do i need do something before its started. My Xfinity works only if I am sitting in the same room. Can someone help? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi @user_65fef9! Please send a private message with your name and service address by clicking on the chat icon so I can further assist with your home evaluation and services not working outside of the room your modem is in. Here are the steps:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support” in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here