Harry3667's profile

Contributor

• 

199 Messages

Saturday, October 17th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Where to watch HBOMax.

I have the HBO channels and HBO OnDemand, and I have a non-X1 cable box, so I doubt that I can watch HBOMax on it.  Can I watch HBOMax online, on the computer?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

278 Messages

4 years ago

@Harry3667 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. 

Where do I go to do that?  Is there somewhere on Comcast's website to hook up with it since I get HBO through Comcast?  I looked at the HBOMax website, and it seems that there's a "free trial" after which I'd have to subscribe, and I assume that's separate from my subscription through Comcast.

I signed up on the hbomax website. It directed me to my comcast log-in credentials and I was in free of charge. Still can't get it on my tv, but if I wanted to watch something on my laptop I could but that is not my style. I will wait for the app on my tv

Contributor

• 

199 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for the reply. 

Where do I go to do that?  Is there somewhere on Comcast's website to hook up with it since I get HBO through Comcast?  I looked at the HBOMax website, and it seems that there's a "free trial" after which I'd have to subscribe, and I assume that's separate from my subscription through Comcast.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, that will work. Try it

Contributor

• 

199 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you, Skintime!  Followed your instructions and I'm in!  I don't care to watch TV shows on anything other than a TV, either, but will make an exception for this.  I do appreciate your reply; marked yours "best answer" with a thumbs-up, and offer you a hearty "Atta Boy!"

Take care and stay well.

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

4 years ago

I also do not want to watch HBOMAX on my tablet so I also am waiting for it to be on the X1 box I Khow I can watch a lot on the HBO channels but I also what to watch full uncut  and commercial free shows on HBOMAX like  Friends and Big Bang Theory  and some of the Warner brothers classic cartoons hopefully it will launch before the end of the year 

Contributor

• 

278 Messages

4 years ago

@Harry3667 wrote:

Thank you, Skintime!  Followed your instructions and I'm in!  I don't care to watch TV shows on anything other than a TV, either, but will make an exception for this.  I do appreciate your reply; marked yours "best answer" with a thumbs-up, and offer you a hearty "Atta Boy!"

Take care and stay well.

No probs. I aim to please

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here