Somergrass's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 31st, 2020 2:00 AM

Closed

Tennis Channel Everywhere - All providers listed except Xfinity

I suscribe to a Xfinity TV package to watch the Tennis Channel. How come Xfinity be the only major provider in the US to not have an agreement for Tennis Channel Everywhere login? Even really small providers are in the list. On top of that (or probably for the same reason) the Xfinity Stream app only allows The Tennis Channel to be streamed when connected to the home Wi-Fi, but not out of the house. 

Is the agreement with The Tennis Channel ever going to be reviewed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes, I had this same issue. Spent hours on the phone with customer service with no real answer. Decided to cancel my tv package for this specific reason and switched to another provider which does support this service!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

It looks like it's now "Coming soon...." according to TTC website...

Gold Problem Solver

• 

612 Messages

3 years ago

I think it was the same “be on home network” restrictions for NHL and MLB channels too.

Although I spend most weeks away from my legal home tending to elderly loved ones who have legacy Comcast...

...I also need my iPhone to be a “second TV” when I want to watch differently what they’re viewing. These maddening Comcast restrictions is why I cut the comcast TV cord at my legal residence and went with a streamer who doesn’t care what Wifi net or 4G connection I’m on. Tennis, hockey, other sports nets always at my fingertips.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here