Community Forum

TVLand gone!

New Poster

TVLand gone!

All of a sudden I don’t have access to TVLand. Please help!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: TVLand gone!

If your local over the air channel is dropped by a carrier, it cannot continue to be carried by cable for now.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: TVLand gone!


@MNtundraRET wrote: If your local over the air channel is dropped by a carrier, it cannot continue to be carried by cable for now.

Is TV Land ever an "over the air channel"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Land says:

 


TV Land is an American pay television channel ...
Availability: ... Satellite ... Cable ... IPTV ... Streaming media ...

Highlighted
Expert

Re: TVLand gone!


@BruceW wrote:

@MNtundraRET wrote: If your local over the air channel is dropped by a carrier, it cannot continue to be carried by cable for now.

Is TV Land ever an "over the air channel"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Land says:

 


TV Land is an American pay television channel ...
Availability: ... Satellite ... Cable ... IPTV ... Streaming media ...


We have had this channel locally in Mpls/St.Paul area for many years "Over the air".


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: TVLand gone!


@MNtundraRET wrote:

@BruceW wrote:

@MNtundraRET wrote: If your local over the air channel is dropped by a carrier, it cannot continue to be carried by cable for now.

Is TV Land ever an "over the air channel"? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Land says:

 


TV Land is an American pay television channel ...
Availability: ... Satellite ... Cable ... IPTV ... Streaming media ...


We have had this channel locally in Mpls/St.Paul area for many years "Over the air".


Station call sign please? The only thing I can find is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K17FA-D:

 

Prior to 2010, K17FA relayed an over-the-air signal of the cable channel TV Land, making it the only broadcast affiliate of the network.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: TVLand gone!

I have the same unanswered question. The channel is listed in my program channels but when I try to access it I get the following message. Note I have tried all my channels and tested some I did not buy. This is the only Channel that has this message.

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem here" XRE 032121

Please advise

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: TVLand gone!

Why is tvland gone and how do I get it back?