Community Forum

Starz leaving Premiere packages?

Regular Visitor

Starz leaving Premiere packages?

Can an employee at Comcast confirm if this is true?  I hope not.  These channel changes are not the thing to do with more and more people cutting the cord.  You're going to end up with no customers!

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/exclusive-comcast-is-moving-some-channels-to-more-expensive-packages...

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Starz leaving Premiere packages?

I don’t believe there’s anything happening with Starz. Your article link isn’t about Starz but TCM’s move to a different tier

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

@CCAndrew wrote:
I don’t believe there’s anything happening with Starz. Your article link isn’t about Starz but TCM’s move to a different tier

From the article, 2 paragraph down:

"Starz will also be moving out of the Xfinity Premier packages and will now cost an additional $12 a month. This is very similar to what happened to Cinemax earlier this year as it was also removed from the Premiere package."

Diamond Problem Solver

Sorry, totally missed that. Keep an eye on your statements for notifications

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Like I said these insane channel changes are not the thing to do with more and more people cutting the cord, so I hope not.

Regular Contributor

You got to be kidding!   What's next- HBO and Showtime?