fdm2000's profile

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Question on Using EPIX

I have Xfinty and wonder if I am connecting to the free Epix streaming service correctly. Is there a special initial sign in or do I just search and find it on the remote at XFINITY>ON DEMAND> NETWORKS>EPIX.

Are all the movie selections free or is there a fee for some?

TX

Frank

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@fdm2000 wrote:

I have Xfinty and wonder if I am connecting to the free Epix streaming service correctly. Is there a special initial sign in or do I just search and find it on the remote at XFINITY>ON DEMAND> NETWORKS>EPIX.

Are all the movie selections free or is there a fee for some?

TX

Frank

for current 'free' content (covid19) use voice remote command "free". navigate to epix and follow the menu there.

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for the response Rusty, since being notified that Xfinity is providing EPIX free I have been previously selecting EPIX via Xfinity ON Demand>Network  and have found both free and fee movies. Curious about your suggestion to voice command "free" does that provide the fee movies free during COVID-19?

Frank

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@fdm2000 wrote:

Thanks for the response Rusty, since being notified that Xfinity is providing EPIX free I have been previously selecting EPIX via Xfinity ON Demand>Network  and have found both free and fee movies. Curious about your suggestion to voice command "free" does that provide the fee movies free during COVID-19?

Frank

that's my understanding. many networks have contributed to the stay at home offerings.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here