ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

92 Messages

6 years ago

FS2 showed up in glorious SD in Atlanta today.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

6 years ago

In this day and age, why would you not offer this channel in HD?  Is Comcast maxed out on HD channels?  

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

Disappointed again! My bill went up but still no FS2 in central NJ!

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

What channel is FS2 in Prince Georges County, Maryland lineup.  I was told we are definitely getting this long-awaited channel, but as of 12/20, no one can give me a channel number.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

Typical Comcast Bait and Switch.

Our triple-play bill is now over $250/mo. It's after the 12/19 "roll-out" date for FS2.  I check the xfinity on-line TV listings and STILL NO FS2.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Me-ManassasVA wrote:

Typical Comcast Bait and Switch.

Our triple-play bill is now over $250/mo. It's after the 12/19 "roll-out" date for FS2.  I check the xfinity on-line TV listings and STILL NO FS2.

Available in your area of Virginia on channels 737 and 1209 as a part of the Digital Preferred package.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Leojack wrote:

What channel is FS2 in Prince Georges County, Maryland lineup.  I was told we are definitely getting this long-awaited channel, but as of 12/20, no one can give me a channel number.

Available in your area of Maryland on channels 737 and 1209 as a part of the Digital Preferred package. 

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks Ted.  FS2 did not and does not show up as part of search at tv.xfinity.com/search/ when I enter FS2, Fox Sports or even just Fox.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Me-ManassasVA wrote:

Thanks Ted.  FS2 did not and does not show up as part of search at tv.xfinity.com/search/ when I enter FS2, Fox Sports or even just Fox.  

Got it - apologies, Checking on that now. Are you able to see Fox Sports 2 on TV?  

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

6 years ago

So, folk at Comcast. Teds and all, youv'e kind of gilded the lilly a bit with your announcemnts of FS2.  Why list Washington (St) Vancouver area, when they are part of the Portland OR market.  Were they not next to Portland, they would be like the rest of us, WITHOUT.  "Further locations announced soon"......as soon as "Comming soon to your line up, Fox Sports 2"?  We all know how that worked out.  On top of this, I find out that Comcast has been illegally charging me for "Service protection", which, when I signed up, I distinctly remember saying no thanks.  Thankfully, our State Attorney General, Bob Ferguson, is working on that on our behalf.  What is the holdup?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Turn on fs2 Comcast! Dedicated UFC watcher. And Nascar .dragcar and xgames we need fs2 please.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

I do see FS2 at the two channel positions you indicated on the TV tuner.  I have not delved into the broadcast format/resolution being delivered yet.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I have fs2 on guide channel 177 or 843 HD but it won't come on when I choose it. Just tried to load. Waited forever for fs2 on Comcast Xfinity. Comcast c'mon spend 300 amonth think u could make channel work .

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I have triple play x1 platform . Included all movie channels all sports network s fs1 is fine but no fs2 even though guide shows it and lists program s????

Contributor

• 

637 Messages

6 years ago

What about Comcast of Garden State NJ for FS2???
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here