ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

Nascar Fans are feeling the Comcast Soccer Fan pain. At least I can finally watch the Premier League in HD. I am just counting the days until I move and I can get satellite and dropping Comcast like a hot piece of coal.

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

11 years ago

but now we miss champions league games in HD!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am soooooooooooo mad at comcast. I love soccer,American football is so slow, so many commercials, and analysis.. There is a tennis network, golf network, basketball network, of course football. This sucks!! all i watched was  fox soccer channel. NBC sports carries some of the load by carrying the BPL but thats just one league, All  we get is one 30 minute show called fox soccer daily, thats BULL! Then at that the prices are still high. DirecTV here I'm come!!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

CARRY THE FREAKING CHANNEL COMCAST!!!

I'm so tired of Comcast, they are always lightyears behind everyone. It is absolutely ridiculous they don't have Fox Sports 2

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

THEY JUST DONT CARE! They think the only customers that are upset are the ones commenting in this forum.They are not even thinking about the 10's of thousands of other customers who are upset as well and dont have time to complain on this worthless forum.

IF they did care... Then somebody would of responded to at least one of these posts by now.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I keep getting messages from comcast  about how many people are upset about not getting Fox Sports 2. Doesn't  comcast read about all the negative comments. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO WAKE UP?? They are not very customer oriented

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

ADD FOX SPORTS 2!!!! NOW.... this is unacceptable. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

When will Comcast have FS2 on there TV listings.  We used to get all that is on FS2 on Speed now we only get FS1 which is good but doesn't carry everything we once had.  We need both!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Comcast says they do not have any control over the Fox Sports network and that it is FS 2 that determines what areas will or won't receive FS 2. I tried to get an explanation from FS 1 "contact us" and was told they were only there to keep Fox Sports Website up and running. Go figure. There doesn't seem to be a straight answer available from any of these folks.

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

11 years ago

When I got my sports package monthly payment changed and request Fox Sports 2, they said that they were collecting numbers to give to Fox. I didn't understand why they can't let us know what is going on. I wonder what story we will get tomorrow. Also they are still offering the sports package reduction for 6 months since there is no longer a fox soccer channel.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Maybe if all of the customers who are upset with Comcast's lack of interest and or ability to control their own programming dropped them and went to another provider they would begin to get the message. Probably not!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have the same problem with FS2.

I called Comcast yesterday spent 15 minutes on hold and then got disconnected and called back and left my number with the computer system.  20 minutes later I got a call back from a young lady who could not find anything about FS2 or Fox Sports 2 for my area in Zip 30214.

She did say she "Thought" she had seen a memo about it.  So maybe it's in the works.

As of mid year Compact was supposed to have an agreement with Fox to carry all Fox offerings including Fuel (FS2).

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I want my SPEED channel back. I do not like Fox Sports 1. It has very little, if at all on NASCAR or any other racing series. Fox Sports 1, is just one more channel, added to the half dozen other channels, that talk about football. Pro football...College football...High School football, all the time, football. Racing fans were so stoked when we got the SPEED channel. It was like, finally a channel about motorsports. And now, no channels about motorsports..........only sport channels about football and baseball and basketball. If NASCAR added a ball, would we get our SPEED channel back or at least Fox Sports 2. Or is Comcast too cheap---(it rhymes with cast). You surely charge us to much for so little. And even if you do decide to get Fox Sports 2, how long would we have to wait, months, years..........no thanks! We're just going to change our provider. Bye.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

The ARCA race tonite on FS1 was rained out--so what channel is the race on tomorrow--FS2 which I cannot get---race fans time to change cable providers !!!   

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hey Comcast!  Add Fox Sports 2 to the channel lineup ASAP!  Keep up with the competition.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here