Mark34431's profile

Regular Contributor

• 

86 Messages

Thursday, September 26th, 2019 8:00 PM

Closed

DABL Channel Replaced Decades Channel-AUDIO TERRIBLE

New channel called DABL in zip 34431 and surrounding area. Audio is terrible. Decades had good programming and it has been replaced by this? I want the audio fixed as I do like the channel slightly. Why was the audio not tested and screened for quality prior to launch? FIX IT!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

5 years ago

DABL and Decades are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station (mostly CBS). It's the station that changed networks and is probably having the audio issues. Comcast just passes the signal on. You will need to contact that station to see what is going on.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

In my area 32073 they replaced THIS TV with Dabl last night. I HATE YOU COMCAST!!!

Problem Solver

• 

720 Messages

5 years ago

@MDavid1 wrote:

In my area 32073 they replaced THIS TV with Dabl last night. I HATE YOU COMCAST!!!

Kindly forward your hate to Jacksonville's CW17 - they're the ones that made the change. Dabl is owned by CBS, which is also a part-owner of CW; I have a feeling the decision came from West 57th Street in New York City, not from Comcast or anywhere in Jacksonville.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

5 years ago

The audio is weak on local channels carrying it "over the air". It's not caused by Comcast.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Just started with comcast today...I thought the audio sounds trebley.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here