DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I'm sure that no one at a decision making level is reading them.  Right now there seem to be two possible scenarios. Either the negotiators are playing hardball with Disney/ESPN and don’t think there will be any downside to playing a waiting game in which case they will add it sometime over the next couple of weeks, or xfinity doesn’t really plan to add the ACC network, but doesn’t want to publicly say so. I don’t think they really understand that when a customer switches, it’s personal to the customer and they aren’t getting that customer back. Or perhaps they just don’t care. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Please help me understand this "solution" you posted.  Will my $300 / month subscription (which includes all possible sports package add-ons you offer) allow me to watch the Clemson vs Georgia Tech football game on Thursday, Aug 29?  The YouTube instructions you provide seem to indicate yes, but I'm starting to think that's not the case.  It looks to me like I need to pay for a streaming service subscription like YouTube TV or Hulu, and then need to watch it on a computer or a device that will stream that service to my television.

Is this correct?  Please clarify.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hope the ACC network is added!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Then comcast will be leaving the house.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Infinity needs to carry the ACC Network. Mid-atlantic is primary ACC schools!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

@pwalker8 wrote:

I'm sure that no one at a decision making level is reading them.  Right now there seem to be two possible scenarios. Either the negotiators are playing hardball with Disney/ESPN and don’t think there will be any downside to playing a waiting game in which case they will add it sometime over the next couple of weeks, or xfinity doesn’t really plan to add the ACC network, but doesn’t want to publicly say so. I don’t think they really understand that when a customer switches, it’s personal to the customer and they aren’t getting that customer back. Or perhaps they just don’t care. 

This is precisely the case.  Comcast thinks customers will stick with them for internet service while we pay thru the nose for it ... and have to add Hulu LIVE, YouTubeTV, or something else for live TV.  I don't know how any Comcast customer won't be mad enough so as not to give them ONE MORE DOLLAR .  I'll be switching services to the competitor that Comcast edits OUT of my posts, even though their internet installs are 18 DAYS behind in my area;  due to ACC fans moving from Comcast.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Comcast customer since 1983. Comcast needs to reach a deal with ACC network before Clemson v. Va. Tech game or lose another customer.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I echo the sentiments of many others.  Very disappointed in Comcast not carrying ACCN.  I switched from Verizon FIOS last year and already I'm regretting the decision. I will make a switch back to Verizon if ACCN is not added 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will Comcast Xfinity be adding the ACC Network in South Florida. There are many Noles and Canes fan

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

What is Comcast's mission concerning customer programing?   Does Comcast value customers' needs?  Does Comcast value profit over customers' satisfaction with product?  It appears Comcast does not listen to the high numbers of customers who want ACCNetwork.  Decide which path Comcast will follow in the future.   The answers to my questions will determine Comcast's value to customers.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Conglomerate and time and time again shows where it's priorities are. They have no business calling themselves a service provider when they are in fact a non- service provider. They send mass emails out trying to save face for the recent outages but good luck getting answers about the accn which should be a non- brainer. I think they have totally under estimated how much this has already upset customers even if they were to add the network prior to the first game on 8/29

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I’m paying $200 a month for your services. If you refuse to provide the ACC Network, I will be changing to a provider that does!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Either provide the ACC Network or lose your customers! It’s that simple!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where is the ACCN ? ....We need it! I need it !

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastTeds wrote:

Just a heads up that the Saturday, August 24th game Miami @ Florida is scheduled to be on ESPN. 

Game time is at  7p ET/4p PT 

ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC and ESPN are listed below (8/31 and 9/2)

Saturday, 8/31

3:30p ET/12:30p PT Duke  @ Alabama ABC
3:30p ET/12:30p PT South Carolina @ North Carolina ESPN
6p ET/3p PT Syracuse @ Liberty ESPN+
7p ET/4p PT Boise State @ Florida State ESPN

Monday, 9/2
8p ET/5p PT Notre Dame @ Louisville ESPN

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here