DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Hi All,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the ACC Network. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I expect Comcast to include ACC network in my subscription.  If not, I switch to another service in August.

Georgia Tech Alumnus

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Add me to the list. WE WANT ACC NETWORK

Silver Problem Solver

• 

11.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello ronmack,  unfortunately I don't have an answer on if we will carry the ACC Network, but you can view their streaming content on our X1 boxes.  More about it here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/espn-ott-frequently-asked-questions

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I, like everyone else in this forum, would like to request the ACC network for my Xfinity channel lineup. This will GREATLY influence my decision to stay with Xfinity in the future. This channel is a must have as far as I'm concerned.

Frequent Visitor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

Look, I already pay for the Sports Entertainment Package... if they put it on there, I would be happy.  Make it happen. I love watching College Football... would love more! 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

5 years ago

@jrahm555 wrote:

I, like everyone else in this forum, would like to request the ACC network for my Xfinity channel lineup. This will GREATLY influence my decision to stay with Xfinity in the future. This channel is a must have as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and for sharing your passion!  Both have been heard and shared. 

Our content and programming teams are in regular contact with ESPN (one of the owners and the distribution arm for this network) on many topics, including this network.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I want the ACC Network when it launches. You know sports sell advertising. Please get this done Comcast. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I too will drop comcast if the acc network is not picked up at least a week before football season. I will need time to shift to another service.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'll have the ACC Network by the time football season starts.  The question is whether I will still have Xfinity. 

There are already other options to get the ACC Network in our area (Direct TV, Hulu, Playstation Vue).  As a VT alumnus and lifelong ACC fan, this is make or break on whether we keep Xfinity.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'd like to add my support for the ACC Channel. I live in the ACC region and I've subscribed to the Sports packaged for many years.  It will be disappointing for me if Xfinity chooses not to carry this channel.  I will have to seriously consider an alternative provider in order to continue to enjoy the sports from my region.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

5 years ago

I live in NJ and have a son attending Clemson. If Comcast does not carry the ACC Network I will be switching to another provider. Not sure why, but we have the SEC Network. I see no reason we can't have the ACC also.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

5 years ago

Note that Comcast is not the only company still trying to cut a deal with ACC Network; Spectrum appears not to have a deal in place yet either. One list I have seen says that 14 ACC schools' home markets are either Spectrum or Xfinity.

Meanwhile, here is the current college football schedule for ACC Network, according to ESPN (* indicates a game on "ACC Network Extra," which may not be part of any deal) - note the first game is August 29:

Labor Day Weekend
Georgia Tech - Clemson (Thursday)
Utah State - Wake Forest (Friday)
East Carolina - North Carolina State
Virginia Tech - Boston College
Virginia - Pittsburgh

Saturday 9/7
William & Mary - Virginia (Friday)
Ohio - Pittsburgh
South Florida - Georgia Tech
Louisiana-Monroe - Florida State
Miami - North Carolina
* Western Carolina - North Carolina State
* Richmond - Boston College
* North Carolina A&T - Duke
* Eastern Kentucky - Louisville

Saturday 9/14
Kansas - Boston College (Friday)
Furman - Virginia Tech
Bethune-Cookman - Miami
Florida State - Virginia
* Citadel - Georgia Tech

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Will Comcast please negotiate the rights to be able to broadcast the new ACC Network launching this August? Verizon Fios will be carrying it and if Comcast doesn't resolve the negotiation issues, I will be cancelling our service and moving to Fios. 

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

5 years ago

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here