Rodriguez5410's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 21st, 2019 2:00 AM

Closed

Why did my bill go up 30 dollars?

My bill just went up 30 dollars this year without any notice and I can't seem to find any reason why that would be the case anywhere on my account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Same happenned to me, I used the the chat button to talk with a rep and was told my contract expired and that was the new rate.  The person could not (would not) give me the old rate but said the best she could do was basically $10 more than my new higher rate and that I would need to call a customer loyalty rep.  I did not/will not call.  The billing should have have been handled with that customer service rep, we should not have to make calls to other reps only to be put on hold and transfered for an hour (been there done that with comcast -not in a game playing mood).   Sorry, I'm still irritated by the way they treat current customers - my guess is your contract probably expired so instead of comcast getting ahold of you and offering a new contract, they increase your rate and make you jump through hoops.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why did my bill go up $30?

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello All, thanks for reaching out to our Community Forums for your billing concerns. Your bill may have increased due to a promotion or an agreement ending. If this were the case, you should have been informed on your previous billing statement. I would be more than happy to check for you individually and also check for any available promotions. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello @ComcastAmira , 

i was given no notice of my bill increasing by $30 on my previous bill.  This system has not presented me the option of sending a private message, but if anything can be done to renegotiate the bill it would be aprreciated. 

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @holmeskortnee, thanks for reaching out to our Forums and I understand how alarming it may be to notice a sudden increase in your monthly bill. I definitely know how important it is to have a manageable bill and I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review available promotions with you. After creating your first Public post, you should now be able to send me a private message. 

Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The same thing just happened to me, too! I wasn’t informed either! So frustrating!

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

My bill just went up $50!  I am assuming my plan or promotion ended, but of course NO NOTICE.  I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 10 years and it seems like every year I have to fight tooth and nail to get reasonable pricing.  Each year it gets harder due to the decline in customer service.  The new interaction interface is HORRIBLE.  The reps off no explanation or assistance, nor is there any empathy OR patience.  The new promotions are only for NEW USERS and there is nothing except increases for long-term, existing customers.   Unfortunately, I have to stick with Comcast/Xfinity, otherwise, I have no cable or internet.  There is no other provider in my area that can accommodate my needs, so therefore I'm a prisoner to Comcast/Xfinity.  I give up.  It's exhausting.  Why should cable/internet be such a battle?

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @ZZZMommy, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I can further look into this billing increase for you and check for any available promotions as well. I have responded to your private message and look forward to your response. 

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @soccerdad76, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I first want to thank you for being a loyal long-time customer, we appreciate it and absolutely want to keep it that way as well. It's upsetting to hear about your experiences with us, this is definitely not the kind of service we strive for our customer to receive, and I would like to turn that around for you. 

I would love to further look into this billing increase as well as check for any available promotions that will better fit your overall needs. I promise to be patient with you and work with you until we have resolved all concerns. Please send me a Private Message including your name as it appears on the account.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

@ZZZMommy, I'm sorry that we do not have any available promotions at this time that will better fit your billing needs. We would love to check again for you in a month or so and we look forward to hearing back from you. Please be sure to reach out to us for any other issues or concerns as well, we're here to help. 

Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello all, I either have assisted you or did not receive a private message from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this billing concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. 

Thanks and we appreciate you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here