Mon, Jul 19, 2021 12:59 PM
Trying to stream on my laptop away from home and I get the error message "TVAPP-00381". I can watch on my phone, but not on my laptop.
7 d ago
2 m ago
Hello user_758733. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream error message. To start, are you experiencing this error with only a single program (movie / TV show)? Or does this occur with all programs when trying to watch on your laptop?
I am having the same problem while trying to stream recorded programs from my DVR. I am having the problem with all recorded programs. Do you have a solution that you can post?
1 m ago
Hello, @user_c7bfd6! Thank you for reaching out here in our community. It looks like you are getting a playback error. You can try exiting out of the recording and retry the recording again. You can also delete and download the app again. Please let us know if any of these options work for you.
@XfinityJoeB All programs
18 d ago
All programs. I cannot watch any recordings
Hey @user_9ac765, thank you for reaching out and letting us know you are having the problem as well. Can you send us a direct message so I can see what is going on? You can send one by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page by the alerts icon. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.
16 d ago
22 d ago
I am also having the same issue while trying to watch a recording on my browser. I have tried exiting out of the recording, re-logging in, and using a different browser but nothing has resolved the issue. I have also tested other recordings and the problem occurs with all of them.
If you are getting the same error @user_488b4f, can you send me a DM since it sounds like you tried everything else we suggested. Once you DM us, we can look at this more closely for you!
To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
20 d ago
9 d ago
I am having the same problem while trying to stream recorded programs from my DVR. I am having the problem with all recorded programs. What details do i need to share to get this resolved?
8 d ago
Hi, @user_f8352a. We will need to run a diagnostic and that requires we pull up your account. Can you direct message your name and address?
Make sure you are signed in.
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!