U

Monday, August 28th, 2023 8:24 PM

Closed

error player 3401.321

I am away from home and have been watching NBC on my laptop. Now I am receiving the subject error code with a msg that this video cannot be played.  I have gone through all the troubleshooting subjects I can fond but to no avail. Is this a temporary problem? What can I do as this is the only network I can receive?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hey there @user_1565d4! I'm so sorry you'e having issues watching NBC. I'd be more than happy to help. What app are you using to watch, and what's the error you're getting?

2 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ My Comcast account is in CT. I am in MA for a period of time.

I am trying to watch NBC on Comcast/Xfinity wifi.

The error code is 3401.321

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hey, @user_1565d4. Thanks for your response. Are you using the Xfinity Stream website? Or are you using the NBC website while connected to our Xfinity Wi-Fi? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

9 months ago

following up and having the same issue

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, @user_808042! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out about getting an error when watching NBC. You are at the right place for assistance! I have a couple of questions for you.

Are you using the Xfinity Stream website or the NBC website?

Have you tried to access the content while in Private or Incognito mode? That can check for any browser issues with the service. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

This is still happening.  I'm also unable to watch Sunday Night Football on NBC with the xfinity stream website.  I'm on MacOS 13.5.2 and chrome Version 118.0.5993.96 (Official Build) (arm64).  It also failed on Firefox, and on Linux.  I half expected the failure on Linux, but not MacOS. 

Official Employee

• 

629 Messages

I would be happy to troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing with the stream app, @user_1565d4. Aside from the steps you already referenced trying, have you also visited our Xfinity Support Page?

1 Message

Hmm.  4 people with the same problem and no answers, just silly questions.  So, for everyone here's sake, let me be clear so you don't have any excuse not to answer me.  

Internet:  Full access in a hotel with plenty of bandwidth

PC O/S:  Windows 10

Browser:  Chrome, Incognito Tab

Content attempting to access:  Blackhawk game that was recorded using Xfinity Service

Situation:  

1. Accessed Xfinity and signed in

2. Selected "Saved"

3. Selected "Recordings"

4. Selected "

NHL Hockey - Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning

Recorded 11/10, 8:59a - 12:01p

Recorded 11/10, 8:59a - 12:01p
(11/9)From Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla." 

5.  Clicked on "Watch".  Service replied,

Attempting to Resume...

We've run into a problem while streaming NHL Hockey - Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning. Please wait while we try again.

After a time, it then said: 

Once your Internet connection is restored, your video will resume automatically.

Try Again

This is BS.  I am online, otherwise I couldn't have gotten to my "Saved" menu.  I'm staying at an upscale hotel who told me the DON'T BLOCK ANY CONTENT.  And your service claims, "Watch anywhere at any time on any device" and so far, you're failing to live up to your promise -- which I pay A LOT OF MONEY FOR.  So what exactly is the fix?  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_qyk8hq Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Due to the nature of forums, the Xfinity Forum has never been designed as a place to receive assistance in "real-time". If you are in need of immediate assistance we ask that you reach out to us via one of the methods shared here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account/ANSWERED-How-to-contact-Comcast/ta-p/3053370.

When outside the home, you can watch up to 200+ live TV channels, tens of thousands of On Demand choices and your completed DVR recordings over the Internet anywhere in the country, not outside the US. This is why you are unable to access the content. 

We hope this helps answer your question. Let us know if we can help further. Have a great day. 

1 Message

5 months ago

So what's the answer for all the people inside the US? I am using https://www.xfinity.com/stream/live/Watch-NBC-5-News-at-10pm/7728061817102576105/WMAQD

and trying to watch my home channel while I am away in Wisconsin and get thi nonsense...

This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming NBC 5 News at 10pm.

(Error player.3401.321)

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

@user_030kvd Hello, are you still having issues streaming?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

Same here, cant launch NBC5 - Error player.3401.321

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@tepe2001mx Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Xfinity Streaming service. I can see how this would be frustrating, and want to help you get this resolved. Before we get started, can you please share any troubleshooting steps you have already tried? This way we don't repeat those same steps. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here