H

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 1:27 AM

Block Reddit on our networks

How do I block a single website/domain on an xFi device? We need to block Reddit. I don't see any way to do this from the xFinity app. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

4 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, hummingbird_123! You can block any website via tha admin settings. Here is a step-by-step guide https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/set-up-parental-controls-with-comcast-networking to do just that.

@XfinityAntoine​ I'm sorry that article does not solve my problem. I've looked at that before.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@hummingbird_123 This would be the correct article in order to go about the process you are looking for. Are you getting an error?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

That solution does not work with an xFi device which is what I have. This does not solve my issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks so much for following up with us @hummingbird_123!  WE are so glad to help out with this for you.  Are you unable to access the device admin settings?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here