EH

Monday, March 18th, 2024 2:45 PM

Closed

XR15 pairing with soundbar

Used to be with Verizon and got a free soundbar from them.  I now have my X1 box connected thru the soundbar, but I can't get the XR15 remote to pair with my soundbar.  The soundbar is the Verizon Stream Soundbar made by Bang & Olufssen.  It's running android TV.  Are there any codes to pair?  Or what are the steps?  Going through the prompts for Bang & Olufssen doesn't work.  

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

6 months ago

evan.h Hi there! Thaks for taking the time to reach out to us today. I see that you had an earlier post about not being able to connnect the soundbar. So, at this point you have connected the soundbar, and would now like to pair the remote with the soundbar, correct? 

(edited)

1 Message

I keep receiving "audio paring unavailable right now" and can't connect my soundbar.

:(

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_9pl425, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Does that show on the TV box or something the sound bar is saying? If it is showing on the screen, have you tried a system refresh to see if that fixes it? If you say "help" into the voice remote, it will take you to a page that the option to do a system refresh is the 2nd or 3rd option.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here